or Connect

Posts by JoeRogan

For sale is a pair of size 12 Cole Haan boots I've had for a while but haven't really worn much because they're about a half size too big on me. They're in great shape and would clean up well with a light polish and buff. Asking $42 PayPal'd and shipped in the US.
For sale is a pair of brand new Clarks Originals Desert Boots in size 10.5 Beeswax leather. Asking $80 PayPal'd and shipped in the US.
BNIB Cole Haan Lunargrand cap toe Oxfords, size 11. Woodbury color, asking $110 PayPal'd and shipped.
For sale is a pair of brand new in box, never worn Cole Haan Lunargrand suede wingtips (milkshake colorway). Asking $95 PayPal'd and shipped in the US, contact me with any questions!
For sale is a pair of brand new Iron Heart 301S purchased from Self Edge and hemmed to 33" by them. I bought these during their sale but unfortunately have to let them go without even wearing (too many Black Friday purchases!). I'm asking $295 PayPal'd and shipped in the US, which is well below what they cost me even with the promotion ($340 total). Description and measurements from SE: These jeans are made of raw sanforized denim, when washed, the denim will shrink...
Red sold! White available for only $75!
For sale is a pair of Sugar Cane jeans in the 2009 cut. These have been worn but not abused, and have become nice and soft with some light fades. No stains or tears. They're made of a superb blend of Zimbabwe and Texas cotton that's very comfortable. Some light repairs on the back right were performed by Denim Doctors of LA, they darned some thinner areas on the back pocket and lined the pocket with leather to prevent any additional wear (I tend to put my phone there and...
Brand-new with tags, never worn. 100% wool, asking $55 PayPal'd and shipped in the US.
Brand-new with tags, never worn asking $45 PayPal'd and shipped in the US (originally $118). Details from J. Crew's website below. - Cotton. - Zip fly. - Traditional 5-pocket styling. - Flannel lined. - Machine wash. - Import. SIZE & FIT DETAILS size charts Straight through hip, with a slim thigh and leg. 15" leg opening (based off size 32/32).
Up for sale is a pair of model 3012 jeans from The Flat Head, given one warm soak and practically no wear. These are normally a loose, straight leg fit above the knee that tapers below the knee. However, I found the thighs to be way too big and blousey so they were taken in by the experts at Denim Doctors in Los Angeles. They're still basically a straight leg fit with taper below the knee, but in the leg above the knee they've been slimmed down. Asking $180, which is...