or Connect

Posts by JoeRogan

Sold
For sale is a pair of Stevenson Overall Valencia 714 jeans in size 34. These were in a regular rotation for about 7 months, and have gone through 2 soaksand 1 wash (unworn since the wash). Condition is excellent, they were worn mostly to work in an office environment, and have tons of life left in them. These are probably the rare size-down raw jeans, they're tagged 34 but as you can see from the measurements fit more like a 35/36. The cut is great, with nice room in the...
For sale is a brand new pair of Flat Head 4002 jeans, totally unworn, unsoaked, and with tags. These are basically the 3002 cut but in TFH special black, sulphur dyed denim that will fade just like indigo. They run slightly small, and with a hot soak would probably be good for someone who is usually a 34. These are generally $300 or so, I think the best price is 2nd which has them for about $280 shipped. I'm asking $180 shipped in the US. Happy to go international as well...
For sale is a brand new, unworn and unsoaked pair of the new Self Edge x Strike Gold collab. Hit the Self Edge link for full details on the denim, but suffice to say it's amazing and completely unique. Unfortunately, these run small and the measurements on the site seem to have some discrepancies, and I can't exchange because I had them chainstitch hem the inseam to 34.5". So I have to let them go, and my loss is your gain. I'm asking $310 shipped in the US, which with the...
Sold, thanks everyone. Need Supply Co. Indy's still available!
Reduced to $365 shipped, would like these gone.
Reduced to $360 shipped, would like these gone.
Like the title says, these are a pair of brand new in box J. Crew Alden Indy boots in Chromexcel, size 10.5. Never worn, never tried on, comes with the box, packaging, two shoe bags, and an extra pair of laces. These are exactly what you'd get paying $523 + tax and shipping right now from J. Crew. I'm asking $360 and I cover shipping costs and PayPal fees in the US. Local pickup in the greater Boston (north) area welcome. Contact me with any...
For sale is a pair of awesome suede Alden Indy Boots, the Need Supply Co. Union Hill Indy's. These are size 10.5 and are in near new condition, having been worn outside maybe twice. No stains, tears, or other overt signs of wear. The commando sole looks practically new. These are an absolutely amazing pair of boots, but unfortunately I just need to trim my footwear down and something has to go. Originally $550 + tax and shipping from Need Supply Co., I'm asking $330 and I...