or Connect

Posts by JoeRogan

Selling a pair of Flat Head 4001BK size 36 in very good condition. They have been soaked once and worn a handful of times, and have almost no fading. The biggest spot is on the back right pocket, where I had my phone (sat on a rough bench with the phone in my pocket and it caused the mark). Other than that, there's almost no fades started anywhere. These are a really great pair of jeans but just not the fit I was looking for. Price is shipped to the US, international...
Selling these Alden for J. Crew 405 boots. I've had them for a little over a year but an 11D is really about a half size bigger than I should be wearing so I'm selling them. They're in very good condition, never really worn hard just walking around and to work occasionally. They're a fantastic boot and I really love them, but they're just a little bit too big. Price includes shipping anywhere in the US, international will depend on the location. If you have any questions...
Want this gone! Make an offer
Pm replied, updated thread with sold items!
J. Crew 484 Slim Fit in 36x32, Resin Crinkle wash. These are a really nice slim cut, worn a handful of times and washed once. I'm asking $40-->$30-->$23, which includes CONUS shipping. I have some feedback here and lots more over on Watchuseek, all of it positive. Also check out my thread for a pair of Strike Gold SG1101 and other items. I can combine shipping for multiple items.
As the title says, I'm selling a J. Crew Secret Wash lightweight button down shirt in Medium, and in excellent condition. I'm asking $20 shipped within the US.
Price includes shipping in the continental US. Grey striped cotton v-neck - Medium - $22 In excellent condition, worn only a couple of times
Selling this Marc New York leather jacket, in excellent condition. It's a size Medium, and was worn only a few times. Originally purchased for $380, I'm asking $120-->$109-->$99 shipped (within the US, other locations may add an additional shipping fee). The jacket is very soft and lined but not heavily, good for fall and spring as well as winter with a layer underneath. Measurements and pictures are below, if you have any questions feel free to...
$99
Dropped to $105