or Connect

Posts by JoeRogan

For sale is a pair of 1000 Mile Evans boots (plain toe, lugged Vibram sole) size 10.5. I wore these once, wanted a pair of commando sole boots for winter, but unfortunately they're a tad small so I'm going to cut my losses. The Rust Brown is a pull up leather, and has a really nice texture and almost mottled appearance that patinas beautifully. Feel free to contact me with any questions.
These are an awesome Iron Heart collab, 20oz. loomstate denim with a gray weft, that fade to an almost electric blue color. Typical Iron Heart quality, incredible stitching and rivets everywhere. They have been chainstitch hemmed, soaked once in warm water with mild agitation, and tried on. Never worn, unfortunately fit is just not right for me. Measurements taken according to the Self Edge guide, contact me with any questions. Waist - 18" Front Rise - 10.4" Back Rise -...
The famous 22oz. Elephant 2's reissued with contrast stitching, Weird Guy cut. I love the denim and wore these twice, but ended up sizing down and I'm not sure yet if I'll keep those either. Measurements taken according to the Self Edge guide, contact me with any questions. Waist - 17.75" Front Rise - 12" Back Rise - 14.75" Thigh - 12.75" Knee - 9.1" Hem - 8.1" Inseam - 34.5"
Really nice pair of double black (black warp and weft) sulphur dyed jeans from Wallace & Barnes / J. Crew. I love these but I just don't wear black denim enough to justify having them along with my other pair. Worn once. Measurements taken according to the Self Edge guide, contact me with any questions. Waist - 18.5" Front Rise - 11.5" Back Rise - 15.25" Thigh - 12.75" Knee - 8.75" Hem - 7.9" Inseam - 32.5"
For sale is a brand new with tags pair of Naked & Famous Elephant 5's in Weird Guy cut, usually these sell for $185. Description and measurements from Tate & Yoko below: https://tateandyoko.com/products/naked-and-famous-denim-weird-guy-elephant-5-pre-order Our world-famous Elephant denim has a new look. The latest model is a 20 oz slubby Japanese Heavyweight Selvedge with gold thread contrast stitching. This new fabric is robust as ever and full of character by using...
These were a super limited Alden makeup exclusive to Leffot from last year, sold out very quickly. Unfortunately I just don't have the right size and never wore them. - Barrie last - Reverse Tobacco Chamois leather - Commando sole - Brand new, never worn with Alden box and bags - Originally $595 Asking $470 OBO shipped in the CONUS, please contact me with any questions.
Price dropped to $180
I was 100% planning on getting a size up during the Rivet and Hide sale, and they went out of stock already
For sale is a pair of Flat Head x Real Japan Blues D109FXR's in size 36. These are a slim fit with a slight taper, hot soaked and worn twice to the office. I realized that unfortunately I just have too many pairs and can't really give these the wear I want to, so off they go. New you would be hard pressed to find these under about $325 before shipping. Details and measurements below (according to Self Edge guide), free US shipping, contact me with any questions! - 100%...
For sale is a pair of Sugar Cane SC 2014 Jeans (Slim tapered) in size 36. These are a very nice lightweight jean (12 oz), with little wear. These are one-wash, were worn maybe 7-10 times, and given one wash. I also had the leg opening slimmed down by about a half an inch to give them a little more taper (previously they only tapered about .5" from the knee down). I'm asking $125 shipped priority in the US, international shipping can be worked out. See below for...