or Connect

Posts by JoeRogan

For sale is a brand new with tags pair of Naked & Famous Elephant 5's in Weird Guy cut, usually these sell for $185. Description and measurements from Tate & Yoko below: https://tateandyoko.com/products/naked-and-famous-denim-weird-guy-elephant-5-pre-order Our world-famous Elephant denim has a new look. The latest model is a 20 oz slubby Japanese Heavyweight Selvedge with gold thread contrast stitching. This new fabric is robust as ever and full of character by using...
These were a super limited Alden makeup exclusive to Leffot from last year, sold out very quickly. Unfortunately I just don't have the right size and never wore them. - Barrie last - Reverse Tobacco Chamois leather - Commando sole - Brand new, never worn with Alden box and bags - Originally $595 Asking $470 OBO shipped in the CONUS, please contact me with any questions.
Price dropped to $180
I was 100% planning on getting a size up during the Rivet and Hide sale, and they went out of stock already
For sale is a pair of Flat Head x Real Japan Blues D109FXR's in size 36. These are a slim fit with a slight taper, hot soaked and worn twice to the office. I realized that unfortunately I just have too many pairs and can't really give these the wear I want to, so off they go. New you would be hard pressed to find these under about $325 before shipping. Details and measurements below (according to Self Edge guide), free US shipping, contact me with any questions! - 100%...
For sale is a pair of Sugar Cane SC 2014 Jeans (Slim tapered) in size 36. These are a very nice lightweight jean (12 oz), with little wear. These are one-wash, were worn maybe 7-10 times, and given one wash. I also had the leg opening slimmed down by about a half an inch to give them a little more taper (previously they only tapered about .5" from the knee down). I'm asking $125 shipped priority in the US, international shipping can be worked out. See below for...
The Flat Head S/S Block Check Workshirt for sale in blue, worn once. Tagged size 42, see below for measurements. The fabric on this is absolutely fantastic, it has so much texture up close but is still very soft even at 12 oz. Originally $305, Rivet and Hide has them on sale for $220 sold out in almost every size. I'm asking $145 shipped priority in the US, international shipping can be worked out. Full details at the link below, contact me with any questions. Chest -...
Iron Heart Indigo Chambray Dot Work Shirt for sale, worn once. The fabric and stitching on this is incredible, it's lightweight and breathable and the red contrast on the inner threads and chainstitch runoff is a subtle touch. These are $275 and sold out in Medium from Self Edge, see the link below for details. I'm asking $155 shipped priority in the US, international shipping can be worked out. Contact me with any questions. Chest - 20.5" Shoulder - 17.25" Length -...
Wolverine Addison 1000 Mile boots size 10.5, in excellent condition worn less than 10 times. Includes everything pictured. I'm asking $135 shipped priority in the US, international shipping can be worked out. Let me know if you have any questions. http://www.wolverine.com/US/en/addison-1000-mile-wingtip-boot/17973M.html
For sale is a pair of Viberg Service Boots in Color 8 Chromexcel, in excellent condition. These are on the 2030 last, which unfortunately just doesn't work for my foot or I would never be selling these. Asking 410 via PayPal, priority shipping included in the US. International shipping can be worked out, please contact me with any questions.