or Connect

Posts by JoeRogan

Title pretty much says it all, these are NWT, never worn. Asking $50 shipped in the CONUS, let me know if interested! I have some feedback here and lots more over on Watchuseek, all of it positive. Also check out my thread for a pair of Broken in Chinos in Urban Slim Fit (34x32), some 484 fit jeans (36x32) and other items. I can combine shipping for multiple items.
Selling a pair of lightly worn, once soaked SG1101 (medium rise, classic fit). They're size 34, in excellent condition, and I'm just selling because they've literally been sitting in my closet for a year and a half not being worn. Time to move them on to someone who will appreciate them. The denim is fantastic, and ages/fades very quickly, faster even than the Flat Heads I've had. If you're interested and need measurements let me know.
Title pretty much says it all, these are NWT, never worn. Asking $50 shipped in the CONUS, let me know if interested! I have some feedback here and lots more over on Watchuseek, all of it positive. Also check out my thread for a pair of Broken in Chinos in Urban Slim Fit (34x32), some 484 fit jeans (36x32) and other items. I can combine shipping for multiple items.
Title pretty much says it all, these are NWT, still in the bag and never worn. Asking $28 shipped in the CONUS, let me know if interested! I have some feedback here and lots more over on Watchuseek, all of it positive. Also check out my thread for a pair of Ludlow slim fit wool trousers (35x32), 484 fit jeans (36x32), and other items. I can combine shipping for multiple items.
Up for sale are my Wolverine 1000 mile boots, purchased about a year and a half ago. These have just been resoled and come with brand new laces, neither the soles nor laces have been worn. The soles are much nicer than the one that comes with these from Wolverine, thicker and less prone to wearing through the bottom. The leather uppers are in great shape, broken in and lightly marked but no deep scratches etc. They will ship in the original box. Haven't sold anything on...
Bump, still for sale
Thanks for the reminder, added to the listing
Can you give me some measurements on these? I'm kind of torn between them and the Sugar Cane's.
Hey, I'm interested in these. How many washes/soaks?
This is a NWOT J. Crew tweed Ludlow blazer, size 40L. It's been worn literally once (pockets still sewn shut) and is in perfect condition. I'll get measurements up ASAP, but for reference I'm a medium in everything from J. Crew and this fits perfectly. Price is shipped in the US, international prices will vary by location.