or Connect

Posts by JoeRogan

Bump, still for sale
Thanks for the reminder, added to the listing
Can you give me some measurements on these? I'm kind of torn between them and the Sugar Cane's.
Hey, I'm interested in these. How many washes/soaks?
This is a NWOT J. Crew tweed Ludlow blazer, size 40L. It's been worn literally once (pockets still sewn shut) and is in perfect condition. I'll get measurements up ASAP, but for reference I'm a medium in everything from J. Crew and this fits perfectly. Price is shipped in the US, international prices will vary by location.
Selling a pair of Flat Head 4001BK size 36 in very good condition. They have been soaked once and worn a handful of times, and have almost no fading. The biggest spot is on the back right pocket, where I had my phone (sat on a rough bench with the phone in my pocket and it caused the mark). Other than that, there's almost no fades started anywhere. These are a really great pair of jeans but just not the fit I was looking for. Price is shipped to the US, international...
Selling these Alden for J. Crew 405 boots. I've had them for a little over a year but an 11D is really about a half size bigger than I should be wearing so I'm selling them. They're in very good condition, never really worn hard just walking around and to work occasionally. They're a fantastic boot and I really love them, but they're just a little bit too big. Price includes shipping anywhere in the US, international will depend on the location. If you have any questions...
Want this gone! Make an offer
Pm replied, updated thread with sold items!
See below for pics and description, priced by item. All prices include shipping within the US. I'm also open to offers on these. J. Crew 484 Slim Fit in 36x32, Resin Crinkle wash. These are a really nice slim cut, worn a handful of times and washed once. I'm asking $40-->$35. Levis x J. Crew 501 size 35x32 - These are in very good condition, worn and washed a handful of times. Again a very nice J. Crew version of the 501 in a heavier 13 oz. denim. Asking $30-->$25...