or Connect

Posts by Totakeke

You're welcome jet.
Yeah, should be mostly foreign transaction fees.Okay, whatever dude.
No, tons of empty promises and lack of action. If they say they're not going to do anything about it four weeks ago then that's it right? They're shit and shit happens. Now I've wasted all that time and nothing much changed.
Yeah, you're probably right. I need to ask if I get refunded transaction charges if I do that. Because otherwise it makes no difference than right now.
Seriously. If they thought that way then they should just stop responding instead then if they don't give a shit. Why keep replying for? They already called me a fraud, never apologized for that, never resolved my issues for more than a month, keep delaying by giving petty excuses and I'm supposed to still be civil to the same exact person? If they give me a new person I'll be civil.
They refunded my money now, which makes me lose 20usd in the process along with many emails and phone call charges, and still they haven't resolved my issue. The manager is absolutely trash. He has problems calling my phone (after he tried sooo many times), and I only get his email replies when I ask him wtf is going on (everytime else it disappears into my spam folder or something [bullshit]). And only today he says he's going to check the store if they still have stock...
Just an update on these bunch of jokers. I called them myself to try to verify what is going on on Tuesday, they said they'll check on it and call me back on Wednesday, which they never did. And then I called back on Thursday, "Amantha" said her manager "Jerome" was away for the day and unfortunately can't give me any details on what is going on and "promised" to give me a response (I asked for an email) before today and of course nothing happened again. I wrote emails to...
I wish I knew guys. The only detail I left out from that story is that I asked them to change my shipping address right after I placed the order because I made a typo on the street address. That's pretty much how it happened.I place the order, farfetch sends me an email asking for document verification (probably since I'm from Singapore), which I comply and sends them my documents. They verify, and ship out my stuff and gives me tracking. Then I notice it has a return to...
Amrag/Farfetch sucks. They asked me to send verification documents, charged my credit card, shipped out and turned back a shipping, only to call me a fraud and told me they'll never do business with me again. And they still haven't returned my money. What a bunch of jokers. Years of online shopping and this is the first time a shop pulled such a shitty move on me.
What do you like about it other than it's on sale?