or Connect

Posts by grit

Kasuri hoodie, fisherman sweater, and w+h henleys have sold already. Don't sleep on the rest!
Worn but in excellent condition, any flaws are noted in description. Nothing here has ever been tumble dried, sweaters have never been hung except to take the photo. Prices include shipping CONUS. Make me an offer, I will make great deals if you buy multiple items. All measurements in inches.***(1) 45rpm (Dash Organic Cotton Line) down filled jacket, no tag size shown but fits a true M. This is a beautiful piece, and I'm only selling it because the olive doesn't work all...
I was actually just about to hop on this thread and float the idea of a TOJ hoodcoat. I guess I don't love that Schneider one from this season as much as everybody else seems to, and I would love a hoodcoat so I could walk around in winter and look druidic and stuff. Remember how sick those bless hoodcoats were?
Ordered these from SSense but they're bigger in the thigh than I would prefer. BNWT (tag arrived safety-pinned, but I will include it in the package): http://www.ssense.com/men/product/robert_geller/faded_blue_skinny_jeans/48957 Marked size 50, fit 34, this size is no longer available! Selling at a loss: $125 shipped CONUS. Measurements (inches): waist: 17.25 rise: 11 thigh: 13 opening at hem: 8 inseam: 32.5
Bought these on a lark, but not really my usual style. Very gently worn, see soles. Size 42.5, fit true. $100 shipped CONUS.
Such an awesome hoodie, so comfy. Tagged L but definitely fits a M and a slim M at that. I'm slightly too broad in the shoulders/chest for this one, hence the sale. Check out the details here: http://blueowl.us/scripts/psp/VB_Bridge3.dll?VBPROG=%5Cbin%5Cshop.prodt.detail&SKU=7974001 Gently worn, no issues. $100 shipped CONUS.
Lightly used, always hang-dried, no issues. Lightweight, great spring/summer shirt. Size V, fits true (I'm 5'10" 160 lbs. and usually wear a size M, this fits me great.) $100 shipped CONUS. Measurements In inches: S-S: 17.5 P-P: 20 Sleeve: 25.25 Length: 27.5
every single time you bump this thread, it reminds me that I slept and missed out on that size 5. someone please just buy all the rest
I don't get why you're looking for someone else. You're totally capable of running TOJ yourself. You're making enough money to survive and turn a decent profit. If you try and dabble in other businesses, it seems like all of them will suffer. If you wish that you could make cooler stuff or buy better material, find an investor and cut a deal you like. I also just worry that what makes TOJ stuff great is that kind of total unwavering commitment to a certain vision - it's...