or Connect

Posts by grit

I both own a TOJ peacoat and have lived through hardcore Scandinavian winters, and I can attest that the TOJ will work for you. It's made from great thick wool. If you've ever handled one of A.P.C.'s serious winter-season wool coats, the TOJ is about on that level, maybe even a little thicker (and nicer feel to the fabric too). Definitely get the quilted lining for cold climate.
yup, i got it on deep discount and i'm discounting further. buy now!
SNS Herning Naval Hoodie Navy/Cream Stripe - $80 8.5/10 Condition - some wear and has stretched a tiny bit, but still fits very slim for a M. No major issues. Bought it new, I've worn it 5-10 times. $80 shipped CONUS! s-s: 16.5" p-p: 19" sleeve: 24.5" length: 26" Band of Outsiders Polo - $50 Blue/Yellow stripe. Size 2. Some wear on collar, 8/10 condition, no major issues. Fits a slim M. Diet Butcher Slim Skin Purple Sneakers - $100 Marked UK9 but fit more...
Pilly jacquard fabric, corduroy inside placket, fabric covered buttons, grommeted vent holes around armpits, SO MANY DETAILS! SO AWESOME! You should buy this. Marked L, but definitely fits M and a slim M at that. Inquire for measurements. $150 shipped CONUS.
Marked UK9 but fit more like a US 11 (or like the old DBSS size 3). These have very little wear, but one minor issue: I had insoles in them because my feet were a little too small, and when I removed the insoles, it left a little adhesive residue (shown in one of the pictures). You could solve this simply by replacing the factory DBSS insoles, or by finding a solvent that works. No box. $150 > $125 > $100 shipped CONUS!
$80 > $70 > $60 each, shipped CONUS. Both washed a couple times, always hang dried. Measurements here: http://www.epauletshop.com/servlet/the-1542/Epaulet-x-Liberty-of/Detail Inquire for better pics of the Strawberry Thief shirt, but I figure most people around here know what it looks like! Bottom photo is not the actual shirt, but that's the same pattern.
Hey, what's the story on Black Scissors, that guy on ebay/sufu that made cheap custom designer leather knockoffs? It's like he's been disappeared. I know the jackets weren't top-notch, but they were passable and a decent deal at that price. Also, shopblackscissors.com looks like it might be a second go at it?
They're all correct. I prefer B to A slightly, because it emphasizes the calling over the being. C has a slightly different meaning, because it emphasizes that you were there while he was being called these things.
Brand New unworn Tito Crossover Sandal size 9. Bought from OAK NYC on final sale but I'm more of a 9.5 and these are best for a true 9. Shoebox included (if you like). $45 $40 shipped CONUS! http://www.oaknyc.com/black-natural-tito-sandal.html
http://www.quoddy.com/maliseet-oxford/ I don't actually see the marked size on these, but I'm pretty sure I remember them being a size 9.5, and I'm a true 9.5 and they fit me great. Measures 11.75" heel to toe (outsole). 9/10 condition, no issues. $120 > $100 shipped CONUS, others inquire