or Connect

Posts by grit

This: http://www.mrporter.com/product/324410 Lightly worn, some very light wear on collar (pictured) but otherwise pristine. Beautiful black suede jacket that just doesn't fit into my style, and I'm looking to buy some other things, so sadly it has to go. Measurements are accurate. $275 shipped CONUS, others inquire.
This has probably been observed before, but the LN-CC women's model is a treasure
Thanks for posting sipang, and cool to see the women's along with the men's. The motifs remind me of that Schneider AW12 rugs collection but with a different color palette. Can't wait to see this in stores and see the textures. Even the tee looks amazing.
One more drop, now $129!
that really looks fine to me. you sure you want to sell this?
Second drop, now $169
no one who speaks with a high rising terminal can ever sell me anything
Dark Camel Jacket with green iridescent lining. NOT OVERSIZED, in fact it fits pretty true, maybe even a little slim for a medium (although it would be possible to tailor). See measurements. Beautiful hand to the fabric. $150 shipped CONUS. Shoulder: 17.5 Chest: 20 Waist: 18 Length: 30.5 Sleeve: 24.5
Gitman shirts (one polka dot chambray, one primary color check) are $60 each, polo is $50, prices are shipped CONUS. Canada add $10, elsewhere inquire. Gitman shirts fit like pretty much any other Gitman M, polo fits true. All are worn but in good condition, no issues. UPDATE: Polka dot chambray has sold, others still available.
This is a great jacket, I have it and usually wear it without the collar - looks really sleek. Good luck with the sale!