or Connect

Posts by grit

Quote: Originally Posted by BlackToothedGrin
Attachment Coat? http://en.item.rakuten.com/kind-u/011010000046/ edit: looked closer at the measurements on the Japanese page. Probably too big for me, but maybe good for someone who is a true M
Quote: Originally Posted by JasonCali $tuff Opulence, I has it! IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g....
Quote: Originally Posted by tagutcow stuff This is right on, but for tl;dr monospace fonts space everything the same and if you do one space after a period, it's a little hard to differentiate it from a space that comes midsentence. (Typewriters use monospace fonts, hence this part of the argument.) For kerned (non-monospace) typefaces, the smaller space between the last letter of the sentence and the period makes the space after the period...
Quote: Originally Posted by StanleyVanBuren Epaulet APC Thorogood x Epaulet This stuff fits well and looks good on you. Also, 80° weather in January is awesome
my own potent musk
Spectacles for Humans is awesome but doesn't take insurance. I think City Optix carries Mykita? They do VSP. Also ProSpectacles down in Palo Alto/Stanford Shopping Center used to have a pretty good selection and did VSP, although last time I went in it was more ic Berlin stuff.
bought twice from this thread now, bump for all the new stuff
North Marine Drive Iron Heart Mark VII
Quote: Originally Posted by Biggskip Okay, so that's one vote for do not rinse the pasta. You never worry about residual heat carrying over and continuing to cook your pasta? Residual heat isn't a big issue, and in fact it's kind of a good thing because temperature is really important in serving pasta. Ideal conditions for me mean that I warm bowls in the oven while the pasta is cooking, and have a colander ready to go in the sink and the...