or Connect

Posts by grit

Added OC coat, FH jeans and Levis jacket. Drops on the rest!
Prices shipped CONUS. Canada add $10. I am more than happy to answer any questions you have, as I want you to be happy with your purchase. However, to help those of you who may be shorter on funds, I will discount 10% for any transactions completed with a single PM (i.e. the first PM says "I want this/these item/s, what's your paypal"). For reference, I'm 5'9", 140 lbs., ~37" chest. Everything fits me well except the OC coat which is a tiny bit small in the...
Quote: Originally Posted by Reggs Vegan men rarely look healthy, and they are almost always emasculated. Honest question. Has anyone ever met a vegan who you thought could kick your ass? I haven't either. Im 6'1, 175 lbs, and not even that muscular either. Just sayin'. Please enjoy this video of a vegan guy beating the everliving shit out of a lot of people: IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the...
I was a vegetarian for 7 years from age 21-28. Now I eat meat again. I was healthy either way. The protein thing is a myth, it's very easy to get all the nutrients your body needs as a vegetarian without even thinking about it (being vegan is when it gets hard). I generally think people who preach vegetarianism are pompous assholes. I generally think people who call vegetarians pussies are pompous assholes. Eat what you want, respect other people's choices.
Quote: Originally Posted by DCU Does anybody know of any online stores with a larger selection of V::room? Most stores only seem to be carrying a few items each. Not sure about online, but last time I was up in LA, Barney's seemed to have enough pieces to give me a sense of their stuff...if you have one local that carries V::room, that might be a place to start. And +1 on a cool writeup, I'd never seen their shoes either! Good to know
Quote: Originally Posted by BlackToothedGrin
Attachment Coat? http://en.item.rakuten.com/kind-u/011010000046/ edit: looked closer at the measurements on the Japanese page. Probably too big for me, but maybe good for someone who is a true M
Quote: Originally Posted by JasonCali $tuff Opulence, I has it! IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g....
Quote: Originally Posted by tagutcow stuff This is right on, but for tl;dr monospace fonts space everything the same and if you do one space after a period, it's a little hard to differentiate it from a space that comes midsentence. (Typewriters use monospace fonts, hence this part of the argument.) For kerned (non-monospace) typefaces, the smaller space between the last letter of the sentence and the period makes the space after the period...
Quote: Originally Posted by StanleyVanBuren Epaulet APC Thorogood x Epaulet This stuff fits well and looks good on you. Also, 80° weather in January is awesome