or Connect

Posts by grit

Speak for yourself, my liquidation ad is hot fire. I am going through pain for one final leather
That's sort of how I feel too, I'm just worried that it overlaps too much with my QDR. I think the color would make it different enough though - maybe a BCDR with no quilting would be the way to go. Also on the plus side, I'd know exactly how to size the BCDR so I wouldn't be rolling the dice there
So I'm thinking of one final TOJ. I own a black QDR, a grey peacoat, and an olive duffle. Torn between a sky blue suede T-1 and a dark blue leather, maybe a moto or a BCDR. Any opinions?
Breaking news: TOJ is going to happen, but I'm leaving this thread up anyway since I could stand to clear out some clothes. Very little remains from original thread, so I'm dropping everything!I want one more TOJ before they shutter their doors. To help me fund it, I'm selling some items from my closet that I don't wear as much as I'd like. Seriously, I want to sell this stuff quick so don't be shy about making me an offer (hint: I'm very likely to accept if you can pay...
It'll be out in 3 years, with a picture of Drew wearing an electric blue MDR with his arms crossed and standing in front of a Pacojet and an antigriddle. Charly will be to the side, tweezing candied yuzu garnish onto the poached whitefish. There will be a forward by Jeffrey Steingarten about how Drew found inspiration working with custom leather
Neighborhood suede jacket from Mr. Porter, $100, no bids, 2 days left! Free shipping for SF members, just PM me when you bid http://www.ebay.com/itm/261218442261?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
Lightweight summer chinos, hemmed to 28.5" inseam by the 45rpm store. $75 shipped CONUS, others inquire. Measurements: Waist: 16" Rise: 11.5" Inseam: 28.5" Thigh: 11.75" Hem: 8.75"
Cool rolled-hem long sleeve basic tee from number (n)ine. $75 shipped CONUS, others inquire. Measurements: Shoulder-shoulder: 18" Pit-pit: 21" Length: 25.5" Sleeve: 26"
Gray very lightweight cotton vest from Raf Simons main line. Tagged 50 but fits way smaller, more like a 48 or even 46. $50 shipped CONUS, others inquire. Measurements: Shoulder to Shoulder: 12" Pit to Pit: 16" Length: 23.5"
(taken during a blackout)