or Connect

Posts by grit

yes yes so much yes
Undercover black/dark gray wool blend pants with a shaggy fabric mix. Close-up picture is most representative of color. Tagged size 5, would probably fit a 33 best. Snap fastener at waist, drawstring is mostly for show. Measures 17" waist aligned, 10" rise, 11" thigh, 8.5" hem, 32 inseam. $215 > $185 > $155 > $125 shipped CONUS, add $10 to canada, $15 elsewhere. Buy these, they are really incredible pants that are too small for me, otherwise I'd be keeping them. Also an...
Hopefully it would work out great, since I ordered a blue navy lamb BCDR right after TOJ announced the shutdown (mine will have diamond quilt though since I already have a black QDR). You should do it.
Common Projects silver slip-ons. I bought these used but they don't fit - they're scuffed up too so I'm letting them go for a song. Marked size 42 but fit very large, more like 43 or even 44 (I'm a true US 9.5 and they're a little big on me. $75 shipped CONUS, +$10 Canada, +$15 elsewhere.
Stephan Schneider Knit, I think it might be from SS11 but I'm not sure. Bought from Project No 8. Worn pretty sparingly so it's in great shape (see pics) - I have a lot of knits and I'm trying to cut down. Color is grey/black. Size VI (L), fits true. $95 > $75 shipped CONUS, +$10 Canada, +$15 elsewhere.
Lazy Bear food at its best is really outstanding, but beware of the communal seating. I went there with the lady and we sat next to basically the worst people in the world (one of the major themes of the evening was trying to figure out whether or not Mike had gone to Harvard, another was San Francisco restaurants they had been to that were better than Lazy Bear). If you go, bring your own friends.
That's really impressive. Getting excited about this
MC and SW&D are the yin and yang of SF; MC is necessary. If MC were to ever shut down, SW&D demons would crawl from the hole it left and take over the Earth wearing drop-crotch pants and geobaskets. Japanese post-apocalyptic junkyard indeed.
Well hey, you can't go wrongFWIW I vote Black MDR. My first TOJ was a black QDR and I have no regrets, black leather with classic biker styling is soooooo easy to wear. For your first jacket, it should be something you love to wear often
Ordered! Blue lamb double needle diamond BCDR. So stoked about this one