or Connect

Posts by grit

I'm cleaning my closet to help pay for my wedding!For more pictures of every item I'm selling, including those in this thread, go here:http://s210.photobucket.com/user/rmjacobs/slideshow/2015%20Sale?sort=9CONUS ships free via priority mail, international inquire first. Prices are low because I want to move these items - I will accept all reasonable offers, especially if you purchase multiple pieces. Also see my other classifieds.All items fit me, I'm 5'10 and 170 lbs. Tops...
Black distressed leather boots from Barny Nakhle, I believe his first season. Bought from LN-CC about a year ago. Platform sole makes you taller. Light scuffing on toe, light wear on heel edge, otherwise in great shape. I put in some tacco insoles for fit and comfort.
Diet Butcher Slim Skin (DBSS) leather shoes. Unique bulbous toe shape and two-tone military green and black leather sets these apart. Scuffing on toe, non-original laces, otherwise in pretty good condition overall. These probably retailed in the $1000 range back in their day, so this price is a steal!
From last season. Worn only once for about 2 hours, decided it didn't fit well into my wardrobe, so it's still in perfect condition. Note: it's quite sheer, so this is definitely a layering piece. Measurements (straight from Peir's website, they're accurate): Shoulders: 18.5" Chest: 22.8" Length: 29.5" Sleeve: 25.4"
I'm the 3rd owner of this jacket, bought it through SF marketplace. I've owned it for about two years, got some good wear out of it but now trying to make room for other things. Beautiful grey suede with a snappy red plaid lining. I'd say this jacket is probably best for a true 49 or 50, from 5'7"-5'11" tall. Condition is decent - no stains except for some fairly dark collar staining that you'd expect from a suede jacket of this age. Some wear on the ribbing as well, but...
Beautiful black wool one-button jacket from Stephan Schneider. Not sure about the season but I think it's either AW11-12 or AW12-13. Sleeves have been professionally shortened 1" (they were pretty long to begin with) so make sure the measurement works for you. Probably fits a true L best, maaaaybe could work for an XL. Condition is pretty good - I've worn it some, but no major issues. I'd give it 8.5/10. 100% wool, nice and thick. Price is $120 shipped CONUS, +$10 to...
Platypus, I just bought that jacket last week from Suspension Point! Love the paring with that shirt/those buttons. Did you get the 48?
I think it was about three weeks after the shutdown was announced, arrived today
I'll probably leave them. I have a black QDR too if I want that different styleThanks man, I asked Charly about double quilt vs. plain, and that was his recommendation. I'm happy with the advice too, was worried it would be to flashy but it turned out great
Really? Thought it looked good when I tried it, maybe a bad angle. And if not, good thing it looks good closed Definitely the right fit through the body though, any smaller and it would hug too tightI'll try and get better pics sometime too