or Connect

Posts by ghostdog123

Selling of my last bit of extraneous clothes before I move on the 28th All offers will be considered, however low-balls auto-rejected. Excellent Ria Duhn basic long sleeve. A more luxurious fabric than Rick Owens and a better fit overall. It fits spot on for a EU46 (it is a size XS).
ZB/ZB/TVA/CP By pure coincidence I'm in the process of moving and selling both the ZB Belt - BNWT (also comes with ZB garment bag), and TVA pants, which were originally bought from Snake and now I'm realizing I need less pants than I realized. Yes they are indeed new, here is the arrival box from 2-days ago.
Selling of my last bit of extraneous clothes before I move on the 28th All offers will be considered, however low-balls auto-rejected. This is probably the best piece ever produced by the now defunct label Dirain (think siva/sistere/nuke/julius). Thick double layer long coat perfect for fall and winter. The outer layer, comprised of 97% silk, is reminescent of a thick and stiff felted wool. The inner layer is a combination of 57% HEMP and 43% WOOL. Quality is...
Selling of my last bit of extraneous clothes before I move on the 28th All offers will be considered, however low-balls auto-rejected. Object Died Linen Trousers by The Viridi-Anne. In fairly good condition. Bought from Snake on this forum but ultimately decided against their essentialness. The back-clinch allows it to fit both a EU46 and a EU48.
Selling of my last bit of extraneous clothes before I move on the 28th All offers will be considered, however low-balls auto-rejected. Standard Mainline RO T + Tank, both fit a US small. The tanked is the tighter ribbed version, the T is I believe the "unstable cotton" version, definitely not silk. It fits spot on for a EU46.
Selling of my last bit of extraneous clothes before I move on the 28th All offers will be considered, however low-balls auto-rejected. Brand New size 46 Combat Green Belt by Zam Barrett, just received, has yet to be worn in. The color is an amazingly deep jade green with streaks of black underneath. Buckle itself is very raw and has the feeling of true craftsmanship.
Silent Damir Doma Slouchy Beanie One Size 100% Double Layer Cotton
A direct replica of Carpe Diem's S21M backzip in waxed horse. These boots will outlast you. Size 41, ~30cm outsole. Asking $400 OBO or trade for Linen boots (CDG/Avantindietro/etc)
pm'd
sent via pm instead, oops