or Connect

Posts by rx330

I had a decent run today finding 2 items both in my size. The first item is a Fiume Argyle sweater sz 52 Euro - these are relatively expensive at retail and are pretty good quality. Now the second item is a Mystery Navy NWT Sz 50 Euro De Blasio (?) Pant made in Italy. The construction on these pants are great and it has a really nice weight to it. However, I've never seen or heard of this brand. I did a google search and it came up with no results. ...
Final Drops!
Further Drops and removal of sold items
First Price Drops!
Hey All, So I'm getting rid of some clothes in my household that do not fit either myself or my family members. There are some great items at fantastic deals here. NWT J. Lindeberg Black Casual Jacket Size 52 Euro. This is a fantastic Jacket from J. Lindeberg’s black label (runway line). This is like baseball jacket, but with a lengthier and slimmer cut. The jacket is ribbed on its collar, waist, and cuffs. It is also has a pretty nice weight to it. MSRP is $700 –...
I recently picked up this burgundy Lacoste Wool Zip with a Chevron design. Since I own a fair amount of Lacoste, I'm fairly certain that it is authentic. However, does anyone have any idea as to what year this was released? Thanks.
Jackpot!...I think? I stumbled upon this ladies Louis Vuitton compact zip wallet missing a front snap. The question is whether it is authentic. From my opinion, the stitching/construction is pretty good. In addition, there are some numbers on the inside. Any Louis experts out there?
I went by a place today I usually don't visit and found three ties - 2 Zegnas and 1 Corneliani. I'm pretty certain that the Corneliani is authentic, but unsure of the 2 Zegnas as I haven't seen this type of label before. Anyone else able to comment on these?
Hey Guys, I just got my hands on this beautiful Zegna solid peach colored dress shirt. However, I am unsure as to how to appropriately wear it - what type of blazer/sportcoat?, tie? etc. Thanks for your input.
Price Drop!