or Connect

Posts by rx330

Hey Guys, I was in the field earlier today and came across this: I couldn't find any maker tags. Anybody have an idea of what it is and if it's any good?
Pretty sure this has never been wornOne outstanding question: Vrai ou faux? [[SPOILER]]
Fantastic deal on a 2 button Armani Collezioni dark gray blazer in size 40L. The pattern is a faint pinstripe with light blue and gray - very nice! The material is 100% Lana Super 150s Wool. This blazer originally retailed for around $1395.00 at Neiman Marcus. Approximate Measurements Laying Flat: Length (top of back collar to bottom of blazer): 33.5" Chest (armpit to armpit): 21.5" Shoulders: 18" Sleeves: 25.5" (about 1" can be let out)
REDUCED PRICE!!! Up for sale is a gorgeous pair of brand new (old stock - never worn) Alden Foot Balance Oxfords in classic black. "Foot Balance" denotes the Orthopedic shoe division of Alden. Made in the USA, these shoes have a great weight to them and are outfitted with a durable rubber sole. The stamped size is 12D, but Aldens typically run a bit larger than other brands. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. ***I'll be listing many other quality high-end...
It's been a bit of a drought for me lately but I did manage to find my first John Smedley sea island cotton sweater at a thrift a few days ago. It fits me perfectly, so I think I'll keep it. Stock photo of the sweater: On another note, do we have a proxy request thread set up on SF for labels/items other users could look out for while thrifting? I say this because I really like a lot of Arnold Brant''s Made In Italy items from back in the day (particularly ties,...
Stumbled upon this handsome devil a few days ago. I guess I should take up Yachting now...
"Hickey" also known as "Hickey Style" was Hickey Freeman's fashion line from approx 2007-2009. The line was cancelled because of some creative differences with HIckey Freeman and Hickey Style's head designer. The fit of Hickey Style is typically more contemporary/trim and casual much like the labels Burberry Brit and Z Zegna. As for quality, Hickey Style is inferior to most Hickey Freeman Made in Italy. However, many of Hickey Style's clothes are still pretty good...
Okay, so I have to tell you guys about a once in a lifetime MOTHER LOAD. While on vacation, I visited the discount store K&G and stumbled across Hickey Freeman on clearance for 3/$30 (aka $10 per piece - included all pants/shirts/sweaters). I ended up raiding this particular K&G of virtually all size 34 (my size). In total, I bought 18 pieces for around $190! The 3/$30 special is now over, but all Hickey Freeman is now on clearance for $14.99 each. I am also told...
Quote: Originally Posted by frenchy hmm,recently 21 new condition Hermes ties,most recently 5 brand new Brioni suits,but the best ever (and i dont blame you if you wont believe me) was a year ago. a high end store here (harry rosen) donated a truck load of new with tags items most just had some missing buttons and thats it. here is a list that i remember,all were NWT 12 Canali suits 3 canali Tuxes 4 Brioni suits 6 pairs of Cucinelli pants 12 pairs of...
Just a quick question: How much can one typically sell a good condition used Chester Barrie blazer/sportcoat for?