or Connect

Posts by rx330

I don't usually make many posts here because everyone else seems to get such amazing thrift finds. However, today I snagged a virtually unused Dolcepunta . Possibly 7 fold? Regardless, I think this may be one of the best constructed ties I have in my collection . [[SPOILER]]
I just purchased a pair NWD of Maurizi Chelsea boots from ebay for $36 best offer. The only reported defect is that one boot strap is torn, which I'm sure should be an easy fix. Once they arrive, I'll provide an update with my opinion of the quality and fit.
Hey Guys, I was in the field earlier today and came across this: I couldn't find any maker tags. Anybody have an idea of what it is and if it's any good?
Pretty sure this has never been wornOne outstanding question: Vrai ou faux? [[SPOILER]]
Fantastic deal on a 2 button Armani Collezioni dark gray blazer in size 40L. The pattern is a faint pinstripe with light blue and gray - very nice! The material is 100% Lana Super 150s Wool. This blazer originally retailed for around $1395.00 at Neiman Marcus. Approximate Measurements Laying Flat: Length (top of back collar to bottom of blazer): 33.5" Chest (armpit to armpit): 21.5" Shoulders: 18" Sleeves: 25.5" (about 1" can be let out)
REDUCED PRICE!!! Up for sale is a gorgeous pair of brand new (old stock - never worn) Alden Foot Balance Oxfords in classic black. "Foot Balance" denotes the Orthopedic shoe division of Alden. Made in the USA, these shoes have a great weight to them and are outfitted with a durable rubber sole. The stamped size is 12D, but Aldens typically run a bit larger than other brands. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. ***I'll be listing many other quality high-end...
It's been a bit of a drought for me lately but I did manage to find my first John Smedley sea island cotton sweater at a thrift a few days ago. It fits me perfectly, so I think I'll keep it. Stock photo of the sweater: On another note, do we have a proxy request thread set up on SF for labels/items other users could look out for while thrifting? I say this because I really like a lot of Arnold Brant''s Made In Italy items from back in the day (particularly ties,...
Stumbled upon this handsome devil a few days ago. I guess I should take up Yachting now...
"Hickey" also known as "Hickey Style" was Hickey Freeman's fashion line from approx 2007-2009. The line was cancelled because of some creative differences with HIckey Freeman and Hickey Style's head designer. The fit of Hickey Style is typically more contemporary/trim and casual much like the labels Burberry Brit and Z Zegna. As for quality, Hickey Style is inferior to most Hickey Freeman Made in Italy. However, many of Hickey Style's clothes are still pretty good...
Okay, so I have to tell you guys about a once in a lifetime MOTHER LOAD. While on vacation, I visited the discount store K&G and stumbled across Hickey Freeman on clearance for 3/$30 (aka $10 per piece - included all pants/shirts/sweaters). I ended up raiding this particular K&G of virtually all size 34 (my size). In total, I bought 18 pieces for around $190! The 3/$30 special is now over, but all Hickey Freeman is now on clearance for $14.99 each. I am also told...