or Connect

Posts by thinman

Quote: Originally Posted by rnoldh Conne, You are a political junkie. In your opinion, please apportion the blame between Clinton, GWB, and the new administration based on your vast studies and intuitive knowledge. And how would you judge the new administrations actions to help the problem. Are they more a positive force or burdened and controlled by Wall St. like the evil Cheney and GWB? What is your ( liberal ) opinion of how much the new...
Quote: Originally Posted by sho'nuff you got to admit that just sleep walking to the playoffs more times than not will just get you eliminated in the first round? lot of how you do in the playoffs is really contingent on seeding/home court, and what kind of momentum you can conjure up right around march/april. That is true. Habits are built during the regular season. That said, I think most players don't realize this, so I see most teams...
Quote: Originally Posted by Pezzaturra How can anyone LIVE in Nashville? What do you live there for? Is it LIFE? All good questions regardless of your income. I would ask the same questions about NYC that you ask about Nashville. There's more to life than nightlife. (I could even tolerate the music scene in Nashville, though I don't enjoy either kind of music, COUNTRY or WESTERN.)
Meh. The NBA season doesn't really start until the playoffs. Half the teams make the playoffs, so most players sleep-walk through the regular season. I'll check back in next April. Edit: Of course, dopey should watch all he can of his beloved Knicks right now, while they're still playing.
Quote: Originally Posted by Ataturk I've done it and been happy with the results. I got a $10 shoe stretcher with those little addon nubs, put it where the toe is and wet the shoe a little with a water/alcohol mix. Then put the stretcher in and let it dry. But those shoes were just a little uncomfortable, so your results may vary. I've done the same, with success. Just proceed with caution (don't get impatient).
Without a doubt, Nashville. $100K is enough to live very well in Nashville and vacation several times a year in NYC, if that's your thing. There are many, many places I'd rather go than NYC for my vacations, though.
Quote: Originally Posted by Cas Ruffin The worst part is the nausea. +1. Felt like I was going to puke up everything, including internal organs and my nuts. Worst feeling in the world. Luckily, it hasn't happened since Middle School.
Quote: Originally Posted by darkoak no. Agreed. The micro-creases on the toes argue against shell cordovan. This post includes some pictures: http://www.styleforum.net/showthread...dovan+creasing
Quote: Originally Posted by iammatt I...I would suggest that everybody should enjoy and cherish this kind of contact with their parents. +1. Get over it, before your parents are gone.