or Connect

Posts by thinman

I can't guarantee that I'd buy because cash is tight right now and I'm not sure of LBM sizing, but I've been looking for a casual navy blazer in 40L for several years and have never seen long sizes in LBM 1911. Casual blazers and 40L sizing are individually rare, but the two requirements together have been impossible for me to find.
I've had an alligator belt shortened by a shoe repairman without any issues. He actually cut off the buckle to shorten the belt, installed a screw to secure the buckle on and attached the buckle. I've used the belt for 2-3 years without any problems.
I own a Rag & Bone cardigan from 1 1/2 years ago and it's starting to pill a little bit. I love the styling (though I changed the buttons) and wear it all the time, but I wish it were higher quality.I also own a Johnston's of Elgin, 8-ply cashmere cardigan that I bought from STP about 5-6 years ago and it's terrific. It's soft yet very durable and shows virtually no signs of wear.
Nice choice. Congratulations!
I would wash first and then use the lanolin rinse to restore natural oils lost by washing.
I'm a big fan of Richard Sherman as a player, but I hate his trash talking. I think his trash talking is not only his personality, but he's also smart enough to know that it's good marketing. He's put himself squarely in the pre-Super Bowl spotlight (and gotten at least one commercial from talking smack after the 9ers game).
Shipping is free (by slow boat) so I paid $336 US. I really like the unique textures of SNS Herning pieces and was debating between the Ion and Stark, but knew I wanted the oxblood color. The wonky sizing on this year's Starks and the unexpected sale by Roden Gray made up my mind. The Ion is my second SNS sweater, since I bought an Emergent cardigan in triple gray mix last Summer.
Just scored an oxblood Ion cardigan on sale at Roden Gray. The code for 20% off is posted here: http://www.styleforum.net/t/295658/roden-gray-official-affiliate-thread/360#post_6884671 I've been not-so-patiently waiting for them to go on sale and watching oxblood Ion and Stark cardigans disappear around the world, so I decided this is about as cheap as the oxblood Ion would get. Thanks to Fok for posting pics of the color(s) and to everyone here for posting fit pictures...
Altea used to make them, but I can't guarantee that my information is current.
Haha, The Cavs pay the Bulls to take Bynum off their hands. He was at best a throw-in. It's sad that he's wasting his phenomenal talent.