or Connect

Posts by thinman

Sale at Roden Gray, including SNS Herning. Mainly size L, but some of you will find great pricing: http://rodengray.com/collections/sale?utm_source=affiliate&utm_medium=textlink&utm_term=43737&utm_content=2-121254&utm_campaign=f13&utm_source=affiliate&utm_medium=genericlink&utm_term=43737&utm_content=2-121254&utm_campaign=f13 Edit: Remember pricing is in Canadian dollars, so for Americans on the board the US price is about 90% of the price listed.
+1. I ordered a M for my 39-40" chest and like the (trim) fit. So if I were a 42, I'd order a L. I will say that although I like the fit through the chest, the arms are exceptionally long, so I fold up a cuff of 2-3", even though I have 36.5" arms (look how far the sleeves come down on the model in the picture, despite the fabric bunched on the forearm).
Got my Ion cardigen in oxblood from Roden Gray yesterday and it's great!. It's very warm, the color is great, and the weave is fantastic. Although it probably goes best with jeans or cords, I'm wearing it today with charcoal gray flannel trousers (and burgundy shoes), to bring out the gray in the melange yarn.
Thanks for the code! I ordered an SNS Herning Ion cardigan in oxblood using the code and received it yesterday. I love it!
+1. My fruitless search for a casual jacket in 40L has made me turn to cardigans as an ultra-casual jacket-substitute, but it would be great to have one of the LBM 1911's. Now to find a place where I can try them on and nail down my size. In most brands I'm a 40L, but in some like Armani or RLPL, a 42L is a better fit.
I can't guarantee that I'd buy because cash is tight right now and I'm not sure of LBM sizing, but I've been looking for a casual navy blazer in 40L for several years and have never seen long sizes in LBM 1911. Casual blazers and 40L sizing are individually rare, but the two requirements together have been impossible for me to find.
I've had an alligator belt shortened by a shoe repairman without any issues. He actually cut off the buckle to shorten the belt, installed a screw to secure the buckle on and attached the buckle. I've used the belt for 2-3 years without any problems.
I own a Rag & Bone cardigan from 1 1/2 years ago and it's starting to pill a little bit. I love the styling (though I changed the buttons) and wear it all the time, but I wish it were higher quality.I also own a Johnston's of Elgin, 8-ply cashmere cardigan that I bought from STP about 5-6 years ago and it's terrific. It's soft yet very durable and shows virtually no signs of wear.
Nice choice. Congratulations!
I would wash first and then use the lanolin rinse to restore natural oils lost by washing.