or Connect

Posts by thinman

I would wash first and then use the lanolin rinse to restore natural oils lost by washing.
I'm a big fan of Richard Sherman as a player, but I hate his trash talking. I think his trash talking is not only his personality, but he's also smart enough to know that it's good marketing. He's put himself squarely in the pre-Super Bowl spotlight (and gotten at least one commercial from talking smack after the 9ers game).
Shipping is free (by slow boat) so I paid $336 US. I really like the unique textures of SNS Herning pieces and was debating between the Ion and Stark, but knew I wanted the oxblood color. The wonky sizing on this year's Starks and the unexpected sale by Roden Gray made up my mind. The Ion is my second SNS sweater, since I bought an Emergent cardigan in triple gray mix last Summer.
Just scored an oxblood Ion cardigan on sale at Roden Gray. The code for 20% off is posted here: http://www.styleforum.net/t/295658/roden-gray-official-affiliate-thread/360#post_6884671 I've been not-so-patiently waiting for them to go on sale and watching oxblood Ion and Stark cardigans disappear around the world, so I decided this is about as cheap as the oxblood Ion would get. Thanks to Fok for posting pics of the color(s) and to everyone here for posting fit pictures...
Altea used to make them, but I can't guarantee that my information is current.
Haha, The Cavs pay the Bulls to take Bynum off their hands. He was at best a throw-in. It's sad that he's wasting his phenomenal talent.
Though I agree with you that Saban's coaching is probably an issue, a football team = players + coaches.In other words, if 'Bama had a better team, they'd be No. 1.But this is the fun of college football, isn't it? I wouldn't argue with anyone who wanted to say that Alabama was the most talented team this year, but were they the best? No. That question was settled on the field.How many kids watching these bowl games do you think are deciding between Alabama, Auburn, and...
Thanks for supporting my argument. Teams that can't get motivated for every game, especially a nationally prominent bowl game, are not among the top 1-2 teams in the nation. Do you really think that bowl game was inconsequential to Saban? Do you think it will have no impact on recruiting? Also, if Alabama had had speedier athletes and/or could tackle better, they might not have lost to Auburn. The proof is in the results, not in speculation.
Thanks, I honestly don't follow the conferences that closely. The SEC definitely did better overall than I thought.Anyone who thinks Alabama is in the top 2 just wasn't watching their last two games, especially the bowl game. Oklahoma played a great game, but they (Oklahoma) are not a top-5 team.
So I'm curious, what was the SEC's record in bowl games this year? My impression is that it wasn't very good, but maybe I only saw a selection of games. All were great games, though!