or Connect

Posts by thinman

The more immediate question for me is, does Walt kill Hank? I think so, and quickly, before Hank brings his theory to his boss. Walt will quickly realize that Hank's been working at home, so no one else knows about his theory... I also think Hank made a big mistake in confronting Walt. He should have kept his cool until he had all the proof he needed, then had Walt (and Skyler) arrested.
Are the first few seasons online? I missed them and thought I might wait until the show is over and then buy the whole set, but if seasons 1-3 are available online...
I got my EG Westminsters several weeks later than anticipated, but they're beautiful and I'm in the process of breaking them in. The folks at EoM were great to deal with, their sale prices were exceptional, and I'm hoping to order more from them the next time they have a sale.
PM sent.
Melo gets flak not just because of his playoff experiences, he gets flak because he's never been even slightly interested in playing defense. And that's where your comparison with Jordan fails and also why Melo will never be a champion (until/unless he decides to play both ends of the floor).In the short term (the next several years), the Lakers need to hope Kobe comes back to full strength and put together a solid roster of complementary players (Kaman and Gasol, for the...
Neither Kaman nor Dwight fit D'Antoni's system, but if Kaman makes it onto the court at all, he'll give the Lakers more than Dwight did. Also, there's only room for one diva in that locker room and Kobe inherited the job as soon as Shaq left, so losing Dwight is addition by subtraction. If Kobe can be convinced that D'Antoni isn't a good fit, I predict D'Antoni won't last the whole season in LA and then Kaman can become that 12/10/2 guy he was before and the Lakers can...
I'm in on the hatch grain chukkas, my first Carminas. Unfortunately, I had to choose between the hatch grain leather and the suede and, since the hatch grain leather is more unique, it won out. I also prefer the Dainite soles for foul weather boots. Now the waiting begins...
Does anyone know of plans for a sale this summer?
Allan Houston 2.0?Melo and Amare can't even share the ball and Amare can rebound. How will Melo and Monta share the ball (much less Bargnani)? Is Isaiah Thomas back in the front office?
Thanks guys. I missed it when I read the description, although it's at the very top...in red letters.