or Connect

Posts by BE715

Up for Sale is a 100% Authentic Brand New, Deadstock Pair of NIKE AIR MAX 1 OG size 9.5 One of the greatest Nike silhouettes of all time, the Max 1 returns for SS13 in a colourway that needs no introduction. This edition of the OG Max 1 looks as good as it did in 87. My Price is $120.00 + (4% paypal fees) Shipped to the US Via USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation # Paypal ONLY Ebay ID: bruthab715
Up for sale is a Brand New, Never Been Worn MG Black Label Rainer Military Trench Coat in Army Green size Medium. STYLE: Color: Army Green Shell Material: 100% Cotton Lining Material: 100% Polyester Fit: True to size Zip-up/Button-up front Wrist epaulettes SIZING: Model is wearing a size Medium Model's measurements: Height: 6'1" Waist: 31 Weight: 170 Body Type: Normal Chest: 39" Shoulders: 7" Neck Size: 15" hips: 38" My Price is $30.00 + (4% paypal fees) Shipped to...
Up for sale is a Brand New, Never Been Worn MG Black Label Rainer Military Trench Coat in Navy Blue size Medium. STYLE: Color: Navy Blue Shell Material: 100% Cotton Lining Material: 100% Polyester Fit: True to size Zip-up/Button-up front Wrist epaulettes SIZING: Model is wearing a size Medium Model's measurements: Height: 6'1" Waist: 31 Weight: 170 Body Type: Normal Chest: 39" Shoulders: 7" Neck Size: 15" hips: 38" My Price is $30.00 + (4% paypal fees) Shipped to...
Can you provide your height and weight, pre weight loss? Thanks
Price Drop
For Sale is a Brand New, Never Been Worn without tags River Island contrasting shawl collar jacket in Stone with a Navy Blue Collar in size Medium. This jacket by River Island has been constructed in a cotton rich fabric. It comes in a Slim fit. The details include: contrast curved collar, zipped opening with button front, two side pockets, standard hem and buttoned cuffs. Do not miss out on this, retails for 114.00 Measurements(Approx): Pit to Pit: 21.5 inches Top of...
For Sale is an Epaulet Pin Dot in Grey Chambray size Large! Brand New, Never Been Worn, without Tags!! Retailed for 150.00, asking for 50.00 Its slim cut flatters the body without being too tight. A mid-length tail looks good tucked or un-tucked. Its 100% cotton fabrication is soft and comfortable - and will ensure a long and happy life for your garment. This shirt's barrel cuffs close with a single smoke resin button. Button-down Collar & Chest Pocket Our button-down...
Up for Sale a Brand New, Never Been Worn Asos Wool Military Trench Coat in Navy Blue size Medium. This jacket is 80% Wool, 20% Nylon and is a nice slim fit. The model in the pics height: 6'1"/185.5 cm and he's wearing a size Medium Do not miss out on this folks, this is long gone and retailed for 150.00 My Price is $60.00 shipped to CONUS Via USPS Priority Mail with tracking # Paypal ONLY Ebay ID: bruthab715
Barn denim coat from The West Is Dead. This dry aged wash coat features a folded collar, button down front, and six front pockets. Has a wrinkled effect, long sleeves with button cuffs, and contrast beige stitching throughout. Brand New without tags, Never Been Worn, too big for me unfortunately. Measurements: Pit to Pit: Approx: 21 Inches High Point Shoulder to Bottom: 32 Inches High Point Shoulder to Sleeve: 31 Inches Jacket retailed at American Rag for about...
Hello, Im looking to buy this jacket online, but i wanted to ask you about the fit, if you dont mind...What size was this jacket and what is your weight and height? Thanks for your time.