or Connect

Posts by BE715

For sale is a Brand New with Tags WINGS + HORNS Brushed Nylon Mac Coat in Olive Size Medium. Retailed for $745.00 Brushed nylon blend long coat Spread collar Tonal elbow patches Banded functioning two-button cuff Lower slip pockets and flap pockets with button closure Front button closure with hidden placket Center vent 21" pit to pit 21" shoulder to shoulder 29" shoulder to hem 27" shoulder to cuff My Price is $150.00 shipped to CONUS only, Shipping to Canada is...
Thanks for the advice. Im almost 10lbs heavier than you, so maybe a Large would be spot on for me?
Cool . I guess ill try a large...
Thanks for the reply. So would you have gotten an XL?
Im sure this question has been asked a million times so i apologize but im about 6 foot 172lbs. Should i do a large or medium in the villain? I like my clothes slim and fitted, but am worried a medium might be too tight. Any help would be greatly appreciate. THanks!
This is a great pair of Thorocraft Shelton boots made with leather and canvas, color black and grey. The size is 43 which is a US 10-10.5 .The interior is lined with leather throughout, even the canvas part. Very well made. Comes with individual cloth bag for each boot and original box and extra set of laces. These boots were worn very lightly and are in excellent condition with plenty of life left. Original retail was $260. My Price is $60.00 shipped to CONUS...
For sale is a Brand New with Tags WINGS + HORNS TWEED BUSH PANT in grey size 32 from their Fall/Winter 2013 line. Retailed for $280.00 My Price is $215.00 shipped to CONUS only, Via USPS Priority Mail with tracking # Paypal ONLY The seasonal favourite bush pants from wings + horns receive a material update for the fall/winter season. Made from a heavy cotton tweed fabric perfectly weighted for the harsher climates, the military inspired pants come complete with button...
Brand New with tags, Lightweight waxed parka from wings + horns. Features black corduroy detailing in hood and button placket, two button flap waist pockets, adjustable button cuffs, elbow patches, internal drawstring, two stud snap button chest pockets, two interior pouch pockets, and full double zip front and button closure. 60% Cotton 40% Nylon 21" pit to pit 21" shoulder to shoulder 29" shoulder to hem 27" shoulder to cuff Retailed for $560.00 My Price is $225.00...
For sale is a Brand New with Tags Wing + Horns Tanker pant in grey size 32 from their Fall/Winter 2012 line. Retailed for $255.00 My Price is $80.00 shipped to USA only, Shipping to Canada is 20.00 Via USPS Priority Mail with tracking # Paypal ONLY Description: style # WI-5080 military twill tanker pant slightly longer rise and tapers at the ankle reinforced seat detail and real bone buttons on the fly, waistband, and pockets flap welt hidden button pocket on the...
For sale is a BRAND NEW, NEVER BEEN WORN CLUB MONACO 3 LAYER MAC COAT Color: Charcoal Size: Small , but fits a slim Medium MEASUREMENTS (Approx): Pit to Pit: 20 inches High Point Shoulder to Bottom: 35 inches High Point Shoulder to Wrist: 31 inches Im about 6 foot and weigh 172lbs and this fits me perfectly, nice and slim! Retails for 298.00 at ClubMonaco.com My price is 160.00 shipped to CONUS only Via USPS Priority Mail with tracking # Paypal ONLY Product...