or Connect

Posts by ebmk3891

What model is the Viberg boot?
pm sent on Theory sports coat
If any of you are in NYC, check out the Century 21 in Wall St. I saw 3 pairs of tan colored Strands for $100 at 9.5 D the other day. They didn't fit me very well and unfortunately, I can't proxy at this time.
I have some ties that have wrinkles, what are they supposed to do in order to dewrinkle if they're not supposed to use direct heat or press?
Quote: Originally Posted by SirGrotius That's a good way to put it. Poorly trained sales people can ruin an experience, but on the other hand a great seller can give one the advice they need to make good decisions (and still turn a buck for their company). A great seller is also one that can convince you to buy something you don't want :/
Quote: Originally Posted by Philip1978 I'm a bit surprised at everyone's response. I would be pissed and have him pay for drycleaning. while I agree with you, I doubt he would pay for it especially if he's smoking while working. I guess you would need to catch him first hand.
Quote: Originally Posted by kungapa Does anyone know where I can get a pair of Swims galoshes online? Did you even try searching? http://www.swimsstore.com/
So I got a pair of boots for the snow/slush and put a coat of snosneal on. I've already got scuff marks on it and was wondering if it's okay to put shoe polish on top of the snow sneal? Or will I need to remove the wax, polish, then new coat of snosneal?
Quote: Originally Posted by JesseJB I need a solid medium-grey suit to wear to my brother's wedding as the best man. My price range is $400-$650. I'm looking for a SB 2-button peak or no peak. Here's the crap: I'm a 38 (Euro 48) jacket with a 34-34.5" trouser waist with a bigger chest and solid lower body. I like a slimmer silhouette and am not a sack suit fan. I've given away three size 38 suits due to waist discomfort issues (two Italian...
Quote: Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH Shoe Mania in Union Square. I went there a couple years ago to buy a pair of loafers that i thought were nice, but ended up not being great (probably didn't pay more than $30). Do they have a combo of lower/higher quality shoes?