or Connect

Posts by chakmak

I'd be interested in how these are too. I picked one up last season but ended up returning it. Nice slim fit, but was just way too thin and flimsy. Still, it was only $99.I notice this years version is a cashmere-wool blend. So maybe its also a little more substantial.
Medium duffles are on sale at Haberdash for $279. Do they ever get lower than this? https://www.haberdashmen.com/products/?mm=7&list=306
You ever suck the jelly out of a jelly doughnut and then fill it with ice cream?
Good to know, thanks. Per their trousers, I've heard as much so I'll have to give them a try.
Hey prozach, can you comment on the quality of Epaulet shirts vs. Gustin's. I only have some belts and tees from Epaulet, which are a great value for the quality, but never tried any of their shirts.
I'm the same height and weight and I wear a medium. It fits slim so I keep it out of the dryer. I'm also pretty muscular up top, not sure what your build is.
Up for sale is this BNWT Todd Snyder x Champion Grey Heather Hoodie. It is size medium but fits slim. This retails for $175. I can provide measurements if needed. Asking $99 plus $5 shipping. Here is the product page: http://www.toddsnyder.com/products/vintage-full-zip-hoodie-in-grey-heather Measurements: Shoulder: 18" Pit to Pit: 21" Sleeve: 25" Length: 25"
I was set on getting a pair of Alden chukkas as my next boot, but since looking into Meermin, I'm now leaning towards them. Can anyone who has handled both of them chime in as to how Meermin's chukkas compare to Alden's? I'm assuming that Alden has the edge quality-wise, but Meermin's definitely seem to be sleeker. Meermin's are also lined correct?
Selling this brand new Velva Sheen Grey Shawl Cardigan. This runs small so it needs to be sized up. I am asking $90. This retails for $148. Here is the description from Bench & Loom where I purchased: Description The best of both worlds – the flattering silhouette of a cardigan and the sublime comfort of a cotton sweatshirt. It’s the perfect casual layer. Wear it over a white T-shirt and pair with khakis like Steve McQueen or with jeans like Daniel Craig. Either...