or Connect

Posts by chakmak

Got tracking information on a pair of the 1968s. They weren't supposed to ship out until May, so that's a nice surprise. I went for a pair of 33 slims after trying the regular fit which were just too wide from the knee down. Hopefully the thighs on the slims aren't too slim as I have large quads.
Thanks for the replies guys. I'm going to hang on to them. You're right @Steel28 they are really nice, especially at this price.
Just received these in the mail: http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=48186256&utm_medium=Google_PLA&utm_source=CSE&utm_campaign=19662436 They fit perfect, but are a little snug in the thigh. I expect these will loosen up a bit so not worried about that. What I am worried about is any more shrinkage occuring. Do the prewashed selvage get all the shrinkage out of the way or should I expect more? I've never had washed selvage before, only raws. I...
LOL at the title of the email announcing the briefcase: "The story behind Gustin briefcase...." Let me guess how that one goes. Chapter 1. Make a Knock off Filson Chapter 2. The End
Personally, I wasn't complaining, just making an observation which is pretty obvious. Although I don't see alot of integrity in outright ripping off the Filson design, when they could have just done their own take on it instead. It looks like an exact copy except for the absence of a button closure on the flap. And I got my Filson briefcase for a pretty good sale price ($175 IIRC), which is a great value considering the quality. So it will be interesting to see how...
Yeah, pretty obvious that it's a Filson ripoff.
Your right that fit was pretty weak. Here's one of me from the other day. Think it's a little better.
Haha......it was a joke dude
No clue what this bro is talking about. That's just me chillin at the henge with some of my bros.