or Connect

Posts by chakmak

I believe they have a discount for SF members.
Yikes. With statements like these did people really not think of this guy as a complete douchebag before this whole fiasco???
I think maybe the lack of sympathy / treating this like a spectacle derives from the fact that the aggrieved party are a bunch of guys on SF who have paid hundreds or even thousands of dollars on mtm leather fashion jackets. It's not like Drew scammed a ton of elderly people out of their retirement funds. I think if that were the case, people would view this situation as much more grave than they are. And, before I get shit all over, I AM NOT saying that you all do not...
With the whole TOJ fiasco going on it made me wonder if Gustin would ever consider making leather jackets to fill that void. Also would you guys ever offer a MTM option for shirts/jackets or do you plan on sticking with standard sizing? @joshgustin????
What a snake in the grass. If anything the owners of Libertine are learning a lesson from all this - think twice before going into business with this guy again. What's unbelievable is that he still fails to even address the elephant in the room or offer any kind of an apology to the people whose money he took.
What's wrong with sneakers? What would you prefer some penny loafers?
20% off at haberdash
Hey @LA Guy, might want to fix that link.Edit: and 30% off select items and https://www.carsonstreetclothiers.com/
Just got the lady the navy zippered tote for $91 shipped. Hope it's not too heavy for her. Anybody ever purchased this for their SO? Thoughts?