or Connect

Posts by 100 yrs

For sale is a pair of 8” LL Bean boots, size 9D. I only wore these a few times. Asking $60 which includes shipping to CONUS. Thanks for looking!
For sale is a pair of Clark’s Desert Londons in beeswax. These are a size 9 and have only been worn a handful of times. Asking $65 $45 which includes shipping to CONUS. I am open to offers. Thanks for looking!
i don't think the size is necessarily effected, but a 360 degree welt can result in a larger heel block than a 270 degree welt which could theoretically impact your gait. #8 with natural edge looks mismatched to me.
alden sf has a plain toe boot in what they call "smooth tobacco chamois". not sure if it's the same as reverse. looks like they have larger sizes too.
Beautiful day in Seattle to be outside
I would contact the retailer you got them from, i had a similar issue with some indy boots that alden sf replaced outright, but my issue looked a bit worse than yours.
+1.
also remember that an e width will be wider in the heel and more voluminous throughout.
i was in j Gilbert on Friday and i liked the green suede tassel loafers a lot more in person than I thought I would. Also liked the penny loafer they had on the Copley last.
all other things being equal, would you choose reverse chamois or brown cxl for an all purpose, casual shoe?