or Connect

Posts by 100 yrs

i would call either alden sf or alden dc to inquire. however, i think i read somewhere that they don't produce anything on the leydon above an E
you can get something similar from context. they offer a snuff suede roy boot on the trubalance and double waterloc. wore mine today.
with this recent stretch of no rain fall seattle weather, my run of nothing but suede continues (snuff suede wingtip, plaza last from J. Gilbert) [[SPOILER]]
sizing on buttero sneakers - if I wear a 42 in CP achilles should i get a 42 in buttero? i read they might run a little long.
42 in CP achilles = ? in buttero sneakers?
loving these so far. 6-eyelet chukka on plaza
mlb/espn certainly wants to see this.
i should have known that would end in a very painful way. we have one of the best closers in the pen and we don't use him. and then 3 of our better players strike out 1-2-3 in the bottom of the 9th. very fitting for this season. and of course McCann 0-4 with 4 k's in probably his last game as a Brave. congrats kid, good luck next round.
how in the hell did you guys notice those shoes in that iphone commerical? [[SPOILER]]
i am wearing the largest possible rally cap in hopes of a miracle braves win tonight so that i can read at least another day or two worth of articles questioning mattingly for starting kershaw on short rest instead of articles questioning gonzalez for starting garcia. in a dream world mccann hits a game deciding grand slam and does the tomahawk chop while rounding the bases to troll everyone for saying the braves are overly concerned with baseball traditions but who am i...