or Connect

Posts by 100 yrs

oh thank god that fixed it.as for trunk club, i'd be curious to see how much business they generate from SF. i would think that people who frequent this site enjoy clothing and really, more than anything, searching out and purchasing that clothing themselves. but i guess there is a certain percentage who give the forum a try then think f this i wish someone would just pick this out for me.
are this season's EG bedfords sized similarly to this past '13 S/S?
does anyone have any pics of a faded pair of the 3-sixteens with shadow selvedge? sounds pretty cool
my longest tenured alden. black shell cap toe boots, double leather sole, barrie last
i had a pair that i loved but were slightly too small, so i sold (bought the brown cxls after i decided to sell). sometimes i wish i still had the nat cxl, but in a better size. old pics:note on the brown chukka which is slightly too roomy in the heel and it get's annoying by the end of the day. exchanged emails with nick v, and he said that they could add a back liner (what they would do to repair the leather lining if it had a hole in it) to tighten up the heel. ...
i would call either alden sf or alden dc to inquire. however, i think i read somewhere that they don't produce anything on the leydon above an E
you can get something similar from context. they offer a snuff suede roy boot on the trubalance and double waterloc. wore mine today.
with this recent stretch of no rain fall seattle weather, my run of nothing but suede continues (snuff suede wingtip, plaza last from J. Gilbert) [[SPOILER]]
sizing on buttero sneakers - if I wear a 42 in CP achilles should i get a 42 in buttero? i read they might run a little long.
42 in CP achilles = ? in buttero sneakers?