or Connect

Posts by 100 yrs

i'm placing an order with Anatomica Paris, and they're asking if I have a preferred shipping company (I'm in the states). Can anyone recommend one where I'm least likely to get killed in fees? It's a pair of Aldens, so I need to ask them to mark the package as US goods, correct?
do shoe companies like alden continually work on developing new lasts? what is the newest alden last?
thanks, i finally got a hold of them. they answered my initial email really quickly then went silent for a few days. i've also been into the store and they were super helpful and there makeups are really nice.
For sale is a pair of Alden indy oxfords in brown cxl, on the trubalance last with a double leather sole. These are a size 8.5D, and the general forum consensus is that the trubalance last runs 1/2 size large. Purchased from The Shoemart about a year ago. However, I don’t wear them all that often so these saw limited action and were always stored using shoe trees. There’s plenty of life left in the soles and heels. I am open to offers. Thanks for looking!
For sale is a pair of Alden Indy boots in black calf, on the trubalance last with a neocork sole. These are a size 9C, and the general forum consensus is that the trubalance last runs 1/2 size larrge. Originally purchased from Alden SF. I don’t wear them all that often and they were always stored using shoe trees. There’s plenty of life left in the soles and heels. I am open to offers. Thanks for looking!
[[SPOILER]] @NAMOR do you still have these? if so, could you tell me the model number and how you went about ordering from Anatomica? Thanks in advance
Could someone DM me with the best way to place an order with anatomica Paris?
[[SPOILER]] Thanks Mike, I'm really on the fence between the two. I'm leaning C&J given my recent positive experience with their Brecon chukka, which is my current go to pair.
I would start with down a half size and a D width, because if that works for you finding makeups down the road will be a lot easier.
does anyone own both the alden 4060 and c&j harlech? if so, could you compare them in terms of fit and formality?