or Connect

Posts by 100 yrs

Ordered the context snuff suede roy boot - should be in tomorrow. I've been dying for a pair of suede boots for some time, but never settled on the right last/sole/color combo. Fall here we come. You always hear no untreated suede in the rain, but why?
anyone got a pic of suede aldens that they've left untreated and worn with reckless abandon? not purposefully abused, just worn on the regular.
were frasier and niles crane afraid to wear leather shoes?
josephine foster it has a nice late summer evening vibe to it, reminds me of when i used to live in asheville. discovered after reading this review: http://thetalkhouse.com/reviews/view/carey-mercer-josephine-foster-the-victor-herrero-band i really enjoy thetalkhouse.com where creative people, often musicians, are reviewing music
which clunky suede boots alden or viberg vibergs are about $150 more, but the roughout suede might be a little tougher
j. gilbert has some pretty sweet blue suede chukkas, for that that are into that sort of thing (i'm not) and damn you whoever posted that context snuff boot. the last thing i need in another pair of boots, but i've been wanting a suede boot for a while. ugh.
you might try alden san francisco. this used to be a standard makeup from them, i have the black version. i would suggest calling and asking, they are always helpful on the phone.
it's pretty close, however some of them are with flash, they aren't so red under normal light. i would say they're more purple than red
thanks for the replies on shipping us -> aus rft: i have to go out of my way to find men's clothes that are made in us. in contrast, i feel like every time i see the tag on my finace's clothes it says made in us, and she just buys whatever. what gives.
i measure just slightly under a 9D on the brannock, but i have flatter low volume foot with narrow heels. because the barrie is so voluminous comparatively, i sized all the way down to an 8D for the one's i have for sale, figuring they'd be short enough to keep my heel in place but ok in the width because they're unlined. however, the heels are still too wide. so now that i have these brown cxl ptbs in a narrow width that fit me better, the unlined #8's can go. i try to...