or Connect

Posts by 100 yrs

heading to vegas for a few days in June, would like a linen blazer. anyone seen this uniqlo one in person? ok or is it complete garbage?
the braves might strike out 1600 times this season as a team, but it's going to be an exciting year (i hope).
but, original programming!http://lookbook.nu/tv/3-Episode-1-Look-Closer [[SPOILER]]
only in the realm of this thread does this make sense.
[[SPOILER]] thanks for the suggestion, but i already own the chukkas and would like to add some eyelets (also the AE website blows the Alden one out of the water)thank you! did you notice a difference in fit after that was done?
thinking about having an extra set of eyelets (or even doing it myself) added to a pair of chukkas to add a little extra snugness. i've seen mention of this before in this thread, anyone actually done it? a picture of the finished product would be awesome so I could get an idea of spacing.
+1000would be interested to know how you sized as well.
sorry, it is the best show on wfmu.
does anyone listen to the best show on wfmu? it's one of my most favorite things. it's a slow burn and nuanced, and it helps if you're in on some of the jokes, but it's oh so good. In high school and college, I used to listen to loveline almost every night, and even have a couple of years worth of archives on a hard drive that i listen to periodically. although, i just can't quite get into the carolla podcast. i also listen to Jordan Jesse Go. it's pretty solid. and...
a lot of jason molina/songs ohia/magnolia electric co. also on a much happier note caitlin rose