or Connect

Posts by 100 yrs

Unlined #8 U-tip (?) on modified from Anatomica They are a couple of years old and need a little clean up.
also was contacted by lauren this morning regarding the dundee. looks like it's happening! hopefully they come in before next fall.
@hoit1981 any word from lauren regarding the dundee?
Pretty specific inquiry, but is anyone interested in taking over a pre-order for a perf cap toe 6-eye chukka in tan country calf, size 9c on Barrie from AoC? Shoe that hasn't been made before... (AoC-20 https://www.alden-of-carmel.com/shoes-new-aoc-styles-coming-in-2016-392.htm) pre-order deposit was $200
So are these gmto's hung up because some folks who said they were in haven't submitted payment/sizing info to c&j or is it because there is some delay on the factory side? I'm assuming it's the former, and if so, why? What's the point? If you're not serious just withdraw your name so a replacement can be found to get these moving. And I'm only involved in an order that involves 12, I can only imagine waiting on the Warlow order that is hinging on 23/24 people.
What is the actual confirmation process after everyone's sizing/shipping/payment info has been submitted? Do you get a confirmation email from C&j or does your card just get charged then you wait 12-16 weeks? EDIT: another work day passes in London and still no Dundee news
holding out hope that the dundee gets finalized this week
lol. the universe is against us.
sweet.on your previous post, i'd vote for the sedgemoor in whiskey.
thanks. is there a deadline for that person to provide info until we officially look for a replacement?