or Connect

Posts by 100 yrs

What is the actual confirmation process after everyone's sizing/shipping/payment info has been submitted? Do you get a confirmation email from C&j or does your card just get charged then you wait 12-16 weeks? EDIT: another work day passes in London and still no Dundee news
holding out hope that the dundee gets finalized this week
lol. the universe is against us.
sweet.on your previous post, i'd vote for the sedgemoor in whiskey.
thanks. is there a deadline for that person to provide info until we officially look for a replacement?
@hoit1981 any progress on getting the final payment info submitted for the dundee?
Got the cap toes from anatomica and while they were absolutely beautiful, I had to sell them on the bay due to fit issues. They fit about a half size wider than modified lasted shoes that I own in the same size, and almost even seemed like they were made on a different last than those shoes. There was some subtle differences in the shape and I wish I had taken a pic before shipping them out. honestly it's left a bad taste in my mouth regarding Alden and the modified last...
Lauren TaylorLaurenTaylor@crockettandjones.co.ukCrockett and Jones London Office90 Jermyn Street, St James, London SW1Y 6JE(T) 020 3763 8729 (F) 020 3302 7937
right, i wasn't clear. i meant she probably has payment info for 11 folks.
hoit knows better than me, but that's what i understand. she has 12 names/contacts, but only 11 payments. c'mon last person! just want these before next fall.