or Connect

Posts by 100 yrs

my most comfortable aldens are 9C on the modified last. what should i go for on the grant last?
maybe they just don't have your specific size? you can select "B" width in the drop down for the 990https://www.aldenshop.com/Store/DrawProducts.aspx?CategoryID=47&ParentID=94&PageID=&Action=
joe - alden sf shows the ptb in stock in B widths on their website. might be worth ordering one of those just to check the size
catching up on the thread - the snuff roys are awesome. the suede is tougher than it gets credit for, and the double waterloc leather sole is my fav alden sole i think.
not exactly an exotic rotation, but it gets the job done. clockwise from top left: unlined #8 utip, modified 9C from Anatomica unlined snuff ptb, modified 9C from Anatomica workman oxford, trubalance 8.5D from the Shoemart natural cxl indy, commando sole, trubalance 9C from Leffot snuff roy boot, trubalance 8.5D from Context black indy, trubalance 9C form Alden SF
For sale is an Archival Clothing duffel bag. Used sparingly, there’s lots of use left in this bag. Asking $100 $75 which includes shipping to CONUS I am open to offers. Thanks for looking!
For sale is a pair of 8” LL Bean boots, size 9D. I only wore these a few times. Asking $60 which includes shipping to CONUS. Thanks for looking!
For sale is a pair of Clark’s Desert Londons in beeswax. These are a size 9 and have only been worn a handful of times. Asking $65 $45 which includes shipping to CONUS. I am open to offers. Thanks for looking!
i don't think the size is necessarily effected, but a 360 degree welt can result in a larger heel block than a 270 degree welt which could theoretically impact your gait. #8 with natural edge looks mismatched to me.
alden sf has a plain toe boot in what they call "smooth tobacco chamois". not sure if it's the same as reverse. looks like they have larger sizes too.