or Connect

Posts by 100 yrs

+1.
also remember that an e width will be wider in the heel and more voluminous throughout.
i was in j Gilbert on Friday and i liked the green suede tassel loafers a lot more in person than I thought I would. Also liked the penny loafer they had on the Copley last.
all other things being equal, would you choose reverse chamois or brown cxl for an all purpose, casual shoe?
For sale is a pair of Alden plain toe boots in #8 shell cordovan, on the plaza last with a commando sole. These are a size 9D, and the general forum consensus is that the plaza last runs true to size. Purchased from J Gilbert a few years ago. However, I don’t wear them all that often so these saw limited action. There’s plenty of life left in the soles and heels. These currently retail for over $700. Asking $475 which includes shipping to CONUS. I am open to offers. ...
Oak St Trail: For sale is a pair of Oak Street Bootmakers Trail Oxford in peanut suede with vibram sole (http://oakstreetbootmakers.com/footwear/peanut-suede-vibram-sole-trail-oxford). These are a size 8.5D and true to size in my experience. Nice casual shoe I just don’t wear them as much as I thought I would. There is some indigo transfer on the upper portion of the shoe, but these are in otherwise great shape. Asking $95 which includes shipping to CONUS. I am open...
Snuff suede Roy boots
alden sf shows suede dovers in c widths on their website.
gotta hand it to Alden SF. I randomly noticed a stitching issue on my Indy 401s, which were only about 4 months old. Sent them back and they sent me a new pair, no questions. Pic of the issue:
color 8 plain toe boot from j. gilbert