or Connect

Posts by ghostbusters101

Like-new condition FW 13 alpaca pocket sweater, worn ~3 times. Fits TTS large. would trade for medium pocket sweater depending on color
It's this one, but in marled grey. Never worn, just tried on. thanks for looking
Anyone know how the seconds crew neck sweatshirt fits? I'm on the fence between a medium and a large.
SOLD
True classic from TOJ. Stock 48, good condition. Available for local pickup around NYC area ($15 discount). Shipping is otherwise included. Will trade for black/black TOJ varsity, same size. Thanks!
u look really alpha
Quote: Originally Posted by Spencer Nike Tennis Classic AC where to get?
Quote: Originally Posted by JapanAlex01 Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik sucks, tbh. The rest of their stuff rocks, though! If you want some good, current rap, try Saigon 'Greatest Story Never Told': http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9Cpsyvi47k lol you're an idiot. best outkast song of all time: IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website....
can't wait for the end of the term "swag." shit's been beaten to death
I think this guy is in for a rude awakening. Having moved up here 6 months ago I can attest to that. NY is just as much who you know as what you know (unless you're an ivy league grad). You know absolutely no one or nothing about the city. Expect to hustle and meet a ton of people in social settings if you want even a 35k/year job. The people who get jobs right out of college are exceptional. Expect to work as a bar-back or retail or another similar shitty job for at...