or Connect

Posts by urymoto

Quote: Originally Posted by ClassyCanuck Hello gents, In a few weeks myself and a few of my friends will be flying over to Montreal. We have reservations the first night at a restaurant called Queue de Cheval, where we will enjoy some good food, wine, scotch and cigars. Now the reason for this thread. Can you recommend some good lounges to go for drink afterwards. Nothing too "clubby". What else is going on in Montreal these days (I haven't been...
Quote: Originally Posted by saiyar1 Trading and banking are two different worlds. Are you actually in the industry? I would think you'd ask specifically regarding either banking OR trading since you'd know the vast differences. Anyway, I work in trading. 100% chance you'd get made fun of mercilessly. Difference being if you're senior, you deal with it; if you're junior, don't be surprised if people took enough "offense" that it affects you career...
Quote: Originally Posted by Quadcammer traders and I-bankers dress far differently in my opinion. Traders are lucky if they get their shirt tucked in properly and a tie within 6" of their necks. If you wore suspenders on some of the trading floors I've been on, you would be abused mercilessly. Bankers tend to be a little more together. I'm still not 100% sure I'd give it a go, but if you're a cocky sumbitch and confident enough to try it, try...
hi all, im in my late 20`s and i work in the field. NOBODY in my office wears suspenders, but i want to take the plunge...i mean, you gotta admit, Bateman looked amazing in them! Is this still appropirate in the office/trading floor, is this a long gone fashion relic? thanks
Quote: Originally Posted by TwoStep Too bad they don't implement this kind of dress code in Swedish banks. People within retail banking in Sweden are dressed kind of sloppy if one compares to the Swiss standards. retail?? ppl in retail are poor. UBS is an investment bank - trading firm...you cant expect this realistically. from anybody in retail. given how much money they make (UBS), this dress code is nothing over the top for a Front...
assuming these boots are weatherproofed for Montreal Weather, could i walk in them for 30 min in -20?
i cannot belive ppl are taking this question seriously....
guys he said it was engineering...so no style required whatsoever. lumberjack shirt, kakshis and cole haans
they have no mental complexes...and are very confident women...why do you think French girls are so willing to remove all their clothing so quickly...this confidence is reflected in the way they dress... and they like to play the game as well...really dirtly little girls they are..so thats why. whoever said its social pressure, is totally wrong. you never get anything nice with social pressure. nb: of course this doesnt apply to ALL french girl, but it does apply...
Quote: Originally Posted by Sherlock Yeah but Montenegro has remained cheap and its beaches are even nicer! no they arent. theyre slightly worse, but still nice and montenegrins are pretty crap ppl..very lazy, not polite or serviable...