or Connect

Posts by vitalj

Like new. I need money ASAP. I have the bill for prove it it's not a fake
SS11 Burberry Prorsum Size : 48 Shoulder: 17" Chest: 19.5" Sleeve Length: 25.25" Back Length (excluding collar): 19.75" Perfect condition.
From Exploder (I believe) RU 2764 /LP The lining has torn slightly at the arm joints. So small I never noticed it until now. No other rips, tears or stains in the leather. Size SMALL Measurements (taken off of actual jacket laying flat completely zipped) Chest (armpit to armpit): 19.5 approx (no seams) Sleeve Length (shoulder seam down arm): 27.5 inches Back length (from base of collar seam down back): 23.5 Inches Shoulder seam to shoulder seam across back: 18 Inches Made...
From Exploder (I believe) RU 2764 /LP The lining has torn slightly at the arm joints. So small I never noticed it until now. No other rips, tears or stains in the leather. Size SMALL Measurements (taken off of actual jacket laying flat completely zipped) Chest (armpit to armpit): 19.5 approx (no seams) Sleeve Length (shoulder seam down arm): 27.5 inches Back length (from base of collar seam down back): 23.5 Inches Shoulder seam to shoulder seam across back: 18 Inches Made...
Like new
Received new and have just kept it in the plastic bag it came in. Perfect condition. This is the pebbled calf version. Suede is deep black, zippers are shiny and sexy.
Rick Owens Shoulders : 44 cm Pit to pit (couture to couture) : 51 cm Pit to pit : at all : 54 cm Is hard to mesure with the cut I can send you a picture if you give me you mail Body length back : 62 cm At front : 70 Arm length : 64 cm it's hard to mesure because the sleeves are
Blistered leather The inner is a little damage
This is a masterpiece. Shoulders to shoulders : 42 cm (I normally wear 44-46 cm for my other outwear and it's fit me well the coton is expandable and made a better fit). Pit to pit : 48 cm Length : 56 cm without collar You can send me PM for more info, measurement, for trade or for offers. Ship worldwide just ask for the price
100% silk Worn just for the photo Size : 39