or Connect

Posts by nothclif

Brooklyn Tailor White Oak Indigo Denim Oxford -Size: 03 (Medium) -Price: 80 Shipped in US
A.P.C Denim -Petit Standard fit -Black (Little bit of grey weft in them) -Washed 4-5 times -Size: 30 however they fit more like a 32 because of standard APC stretching.
The Strike Gold - SG 1109 Denim I've had these for a couple years now but haven't worn a lot, sadly they no longer fit me. Washed 3-4 times, minimal fading so far. -Size: 32 -Price: 220 shipped in the US
Yup I've got the same message from the sight for the past couple days, not sure what's up. Also I'll be heading up to NYC in a couple months, does anyone know of a B&M store that stocks SNS up there? Wondering if I should go ahead and order some stuff form END or wait and see if I can find anything in-store.
Also got the same email.
Wolf Vs Goat Charcoal and Maroon Plaid Flannel This was a rewards program shirt, in after dinner cut. Size: Medium Price: $150 Shipped in the US
Wolf Vs Goat Lounge Pants version 2.0 Size: 34 Price: $125 Shipped in the US Worn 3-4 times, will follow up with picks soon.
Damir Doma Beanie Been looking for a light beanie for summer, seems good. Are there any good alternatives?
Same for me, absolutely love the fit but having a hard time fitting my fat fucking head through the neck opening.
Loyal discount was working for black/white tees for me but not the dark stone. Also I was planning on getting 5 tees but shipping turned out to be 18 which is almost double what it's been in the past, did rates go up? Edit: Seems to be fixed now