or Connect

Posts by hsia007

Quote: Originally Posted by pickpackpockpuck TONY, dropping douchebombs all over NYC. Not surprised. This is their list of where to buy denim: http://newyork.timeout.com/thelists/...ores-for-denim LOL, this list is questionable...
Quote: Originally Posted by zissou I recently discovered Cro' Jack, which seems to produce solid, British-made garments. The prices seem pretty reasonable as well. Their website is pretty lousy, but if you Google it, you'll come up with some webshops. Triads has a bunch of stuff for half off. Would you happen to know how their garments fit?
Received these pair of jeans as a gift about 7 years ago, not as familiar with the Japanese denim scene but I know this brand is pretty sought after and has quality craftsmanship. These are slightly big for me so trying to gather some info to transfer hands. Thanks for everyones help!
Quote: Originally Posted by gdl203 Wow we have exactly the same build to the cm and to the pound. 52 is your answer Size down to the T... What size do you usually wear in NC's other items? Thanks for the help~
Never bought a pair of ACNE jeans, was wondering how tight fitting they are? I am 6ft2, 195 lbs: usually i would wear a regular 34x32 by Rag & Bones or Edwin.