or Connect

Posts by in stitches

I like this one. Shen would be an early favorite.---Congrats, Sander!
I need Whiplash to make itself available for streaming like now.
So you agree with me. Awesome!
I think for a single breasted jacket ideally the lapel should extend to halfway between where the lapel starts and your shoulder.
MP, that flowchart is awesome.Same here. Usually when I first think up the combination of things I want to wear together there's like 500 items/layers. By the time I'm done it's only two or three.
Nothing not to love, P.
New SF member and not sure where to find the answer you're looking for? Have a quick question that doesn't belong in a current thread? Welcome, you found the right place. Fellow iGent The Moral Squirrel is out and about pursuing sartorial proclivities in the wilderness so I shall fill in for this second installment of a weekly thread where new and old users alike can ask a quick question and get a solid answer. If a thread already exists that would be more helpful, we...
New SF member and not sure where to find the answer you're looking for? Have a quick question that doesn't belong in a current thread? Welcome, you found the right place. My boy Murl is out exploring new worlds, so I am filling in this week. This is the second installment of a weekly thread where new and old users alike can ask a quick question and get a solid answer. If a thread already exists that would be more helpful, we will point you in the right direction. The...
V nice, Elio. Isnt it just wonderous when you get great lighting.
This sounds simple but its really great advice.I know this wasn't directed at me, but I will answer anyways, and I would be curious to hear other people's answers as well.I usually find myself in the last group. I try to think of things/combinations that in my head seem like they would look good and I go for it. Sometimes when I put it all on I may swap out a piece at the last minute because it doesn't look as good as it did in my mind, but I rarely if ever lay things out...