or Connect

Posts by in stitches

Thanks, trip d. Great info. Soon we can boot and AP broes!
ZOMG me too !But I dont wear them nearly enough. For shame.
for dame page for ill fitting lasts. After some quick research I quite like the 82 last as well.
Yeah, there are almost too many options lol. I really have not looked into it much yet, but I know that I love the 888 last. Also like the 82 a lot on that boot.
The Galway is what appeals to me most at present.
Thanks! Those are the first pair of high end shoes I ever bought. G&G Westminsters on the MH71 in Vintage Oak, from Bespoke England. The 71s are much more "normcore" than the 73s or the 70s. I have 3 pairs on the 71, 2 on the 73, one on the 70 (probably going to sell those), and one on the 06.
Yeah, I would guess my intro to EG will be a dress boot, for 2 reasons.1. Its the only real hole I can identify in my shoe game.2. I love their dress boots.
I do my best to wear all of shoes at least once every other week, or every 3rd. There are inevitably some that get more wear than others, either my wet weather shoes, or a few pairs that I just like a lot. Regarding the comments about lasts, I would not do the 888 on the Dover I dont think. In general, despite your guyses senseless dislike of more chiseled lasts, they are my favorite for a jacket and tie attire. I try to have my jacket and tie fits on the...
I meant that I cant imagine having 20 even as a max. I have about 12, and the last few shoe kops I made were accompanied by a sale of something from the arsenal.888 is the last I want.
Perhaps that will be my next shoe kop.