or Connect

Posts by in stitches

@AndyGarton - Just checked the link in your original post. Not only is your collection most amazing, your photography is outstanding.
Obviously, there is a shared camaraderie here. If it doesn't work for you, that's fine. But don't expect people who enjoy this style of banter, and have been conversing this way enjoyably and peacefully for years and years, to all go changing for you. This is probably one of the most pleasant, functional, non-contentious, threads/groups on the entire SF. Lets keep it that way please.
Pleasure. Nice to be seen.
Lovely collection!! I opened up the post which I noticed was held for moderation. If there are others that are still being held, feel free to shoot me a message and I will take care of it.
WOOOOOT
Cant wait to have one of those bad boiz!
Outstanding in every way.
Cooler even than this one?
Not bad at all, I like it a lot. As a matter of fact, if I ever buy a Speedy, which I probably wont, it would only be on a strap, and also probably a Panda, but that part is neither here nor there. The Speedy bracelet does not appeal to me at all. :/
Quite enjoyed pretty much everything today.@sebastian mcfox - I have half a mind to create 50 more usernames so I can like that fit 50 more times. [[SPOILER]]