or Connect

Posts by in stitches

Hello, dudes. Hope everyone is surviving the heat Camoshita / Borrelli / RRL / Alden
Just for fun, old pic taken in the rain... Monitaly / EG / Niche
CARIBBEAN STITCHESMonitaly / MJ / Oakley / A&F / Corona | Target / MJ / Niche / EG / Target / Beaches / Mayan Wall [[SPOILER]]
I am going to vote for that ensemble in the OP. That's the way to do it.
So mad tho
Here are my issues with Chuck, aside from his overarching annoyingness. 1. He is nothing more than a combination of two tired stereotypical characters. A. Crazy tin foil no really Im not crazy bc Im super smart, character. B. Old corporate white guy who sneers on anyone beneath him and tries to undermine the success of anyone beneath his stature, character. Bonus to B, the guy beneath his stature is also his sketchy younger brother who toils endlessly for approval...
1. At this point I think that is what you have to do. After the contest ends your punishment will be a 1 month TO. 2. Nope. You will still be able to edit thread and add a poll. If you do get locked out, which I think does not happen until 2 weeks since the OP, any mod can add the poll for you.
Tony II in black arrived. Have not tried on yet, but super impressed with the quality of the leather and the workmanship.
Also, can someone please kill Chuck. He is even more annoying that Walt's wife.
Right. So have 6 years here. 3 times the ground to cover. Same Jimmy, same bad guys, same girl of interest. If Mike had pulled the trigger, now that would have been something. Oh, and the secret tape recorder has to be the most tired plotline of all time. Gag me with a spoon.