or Connect

Posts by in stitches

@Andy57, since you mentioned Thom Browne, I would like to address that, because I think it brings up a valuable point. And for the sake of peace, please understand that when I use words such as "fact", or "objective," that I what I mean by that is, in my opinion, such is fact or such is objective. TB suits, or at least the ones we are talking about, are objectively too short in the sleeves, jacket length, and pant hem. How could this be if so many people like that...
Andy, I can agree with you that its not fun anymore. Perhaps though, what you are asserting as a fact, that my opinion is only opinion, and not fact, is, as well, only an opinion. Ok, now I think it might be fun again.
I am sorry, but I must disagree. As much as I am a proponent for not being too rigid, there is a certain semblance of "rules" and acceptable variance, and I have to say, the length of the jacket in question does not make it. I could shorten my jacket sleeves to my elbows and say that I like it and if you don't that is just your opinion, but I would be wrong. Same here.
OP was edited and has all the fits in it. Doofus.
@Synthese - Ahem, I think you have a fit to post.
Um, no. It 100% is objectively too long. Its almost long enough to be a car coat. Now, anyone can say that they like that look, but its too long from an objective standpoint to how long a jacket should be. There is certainly a range but it falls squarely outside the range.---Awesome, Synth.
Indeed.It is. I had not noticed at first, as I was speed scrolling, but I went back to look after seeing your post, and it is definitely too long. The only significant issue with an otherwise excellent fit.
Friday Challenge poll is up! http://www.styleforum.net/t/521580/friday-challenge-4-15-2016-the-20th-century-man/0_20
Poal is up!
Just picked up my first pair of J Fitz's on Friday. Had no idea you guys are AVs! Looking forward to receiving my new shoes.