Posts by in stitches

Too true.Also, I believe the proper spelling is StyleForvm.- - -Two fits I liked the most since last I checked in... [[SPOILER]]
Sorry! Hopefully this week will post pics of my disgraceful unwashed shoes.
Being that I believe they own, or are at least the majority owner, of Renaud et Papi, I would think that if they really wanted to, they could pretty easily have their "own" chrono movement.
Which one of you clowns stole those two pairs of Brunello pants for me on auction last night?
Good thing to think.
I know that feel. Took my a number of kops before I came to terms with pre-owned. If it helps, I am super crazy particular with polish/finish, especially brushed finishes, and I recently sent my RO to AP in Fort Lauderdale, and they refinished it like it would look in the case before it was ever touched. Mirror finish, striated brushed finish, sharp edges from mirror to brushed, all spot on... Really did an outstanding job.Also, I do not believe I am big fran of most AP RO...
OTC (LONG) RIBBED SIZE L, 3 black 1 smoke mine plz.
Why not buy a pre-owned one and just send it in for a polish and service? Save alotta money over NOS and also actually attainable. Might be a long wait for a 15300 NOS.
Le white.
Good question! Personally, I went from watch to watch for nearly a decade, but since I got the AP RO 15300, I liquidated everything else. I haven't had the urge to swap it. It has truly scratched the itch for me. From what I have noticed in the industry, there's a lot of both. There are people who switch what they wear almost every month, just selling off what they have on their wrist when a customer notices it and replacing it with something else, and there are also...