or Connect

Posts by in stitches

All the same, I dont think that translates to peoples mind the way you think it does. Perhaps some university would be kind enough to do an extensive study on the matter.
Thats hilarious. For me, in a good way.I usually decide what I am going to wear in the shower, either the night before or that morning. Sometimes though if a particular combination comes to mind I will make a mental note for use later in the week/month.
Shabam, thats what I would do. Good call, j.
Happens to me like twice a year. Those cards are useless. The one time I actually used one was to buy a zip neck RL sweater that was on crazy sale, and then I had Spoo sell it for like twice the amount of the gift card I used to buy it. Maybe buy some socks?
Sounds good, hope that works out, man. I really think you should try something tapered, you may be surprised by how not unbalanced it looks.
To respond to your response to my my post, Clags, this is what I was getting at.Here is a collection of statements you have made in this thread, and I tried to include some surrounding statements with them so they dont come off as totally out of context.Now, I have never been to Korea, so I cant speak to what people there think in specific, and it seems pretty clear that things are very different when it comes to matters of clothing and perception. However, I can speak to...
ZOMG A SUIT!!! WHAT DO YOU THINK, YOU ARE THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OR SOMETHING!?? SUIT ALERT SUIT ALERT!!! SO OBVIOUS!!! Square is perfect here this time imo.
I size up a half size from F to U (lol). If the F is already snug you are almost surely going to need to size up a half size to the U last. Greg told me its pretty standard that people need a half size up from the F last to the U last.
@Benesyed, so I have been thinking about your fits, and the comment I made, and admittedly without looking back at your fits, this is the general impression I get. When I get to your fits, often times I see the top half and Im like, ok this is cool, and then I scroll down and the bottom half is just off. I never really thought about why until just now, and this is what occurs to me. A lot of your fits have a top half that is essentially structured in its vibe. Thick coat...
In 3 words. I love it.