or Connect

Posts by in stitches

Since we are talking about advertising, I believe a huge piece is, "out of sight out mind." The reality is that people forget pretty quickly and there are innumerable different people/companies trying get our attention. Fact is, if we arent reminded by these companies that they exist, we will forget and turn our attention towards someone else who grabbed our minds eye. Aside from people who naturally investigate every single decision they make, probably the vast majority...
Thanks, man. Trying to stay involved.x infinity.
Love. Also an example of an RO that looks stellar on a oak brown strap.
Hallo, NMWA friends. Hope ya'll are well. Picked up 2 Camoshita SCs from the sale. Schneider and Dents for your viewing pleasure in the meanwhile...
Been a while. Nothing new, just sayin' hey to my watch broes from the snowy east coast. : )
Sick pics, Zach. I need that Brunello bomber.
Did someone say Schneider? His stuff, particularly the outerwear, is bananas.
My post count isn't bad, but lets not forget my witty repartee, rakish style, and rugged good looks. @lawyerdad, my manhood is never in question.
Not sure that was ever considered conservative, but one would assume that conservative as a definition of mode of dress is a fluid concept, not static.