or Connect

Posts by in stitches

I think that what I was trying say maybe was not exactly understood. What I meant was, I love coherency, but, what we have collectively come to see as absolute, may in fact, not be, for all people, at all times. Thats much clearer right?
You can have both, I guess, Im just saying you dont need to. : )
My pages load too fast. Quick, guys, quote all the pic heavy posts as fast as you can.
I think Im with helden here. Flap, besom, patch, they all have a place. No reason to discount any out of hand imo.
95 and balmy. Mmmmmmhm.
In this case, I think the first sign came and went many moons ago.
Ill assume this was answered, but in case it wasn't, Doing The Other, as in, an homage.Yeah, my work and personal schedule changed a lot, leaving me way less time for SF. Which incidentally makes this thread almost impossible to follow. I miss a few days and its a almost a couple hundred new posts. A week, might be close to 500 or more new posts. I cant get myself to go through it all, so I kinda fell off the Noodle wagon. Now I just like to pop in from time to time to say...
So, where is my NMWA special new Schneider Merino coat? Hm?! Where you at, coat!
Rewinding to the Spoo-fit conversation. I liked the fits. A lot. I see where Elio is coming from, and how technically what he was saying is valid, but for me, in the end, it always boils down to what is pleasing to the eye. Perhaps, for some, when technical points are not scored, the look by default becomes displeasing to the eye, but for me, that is not always the case. Ill just take pic #2 from his post as an example because I liked it the most of the group. Yes, the...