or Connect

Posts by in stitches

Like most people, I size up a half-size from the F out to the U.
Great looks Seamaster crusty and sander. Seamaster, what is the square? It's really nice.
I can never make that call before a finale. But outside of a truly spectacular finale, and even with one, tbh, I dont think Id rank it above Sopranos/Wire/BB. Just my personal opinion. However, its right up there for me. Just a hair off those 3 I think.
Every pre-order is full of win. Really not cool to call me out like that on the Vass, Greg.
If I may ask, what means this combination? How are both involved exactly? Anyways, superb fit. You too, Cleav.---Excellent suit and tie, Justin, but Im not sure I am feeling the PS and shirt there.
Ever the gentleman, Regis.---Back on topic, everything Regis wears gives off a relaxed casual vibe to me.
Im not sure if I like that better, or the sunglasses cigarette strut. Both are top finishers.The lawnmower is also high in the list.
Yeah. Pretty neat that he is about the most likable character right now.
I have noticed that he has seemed to be quite comfortable in the old house and with the kids in those scenes this season. Interesting point.
Really good points about Peggy. Outside of fast forwarding 10 years or so and finding out that she is an EVP or CEO, which is essentially just confirming what we would assume, there's not really much to add. It truly is a perfect book end. I hope they make this ending for Don truly fantastic. I really do.