or Connect

Posts by in stitches

yeah, thats not me. i have one navy suit and 2 black ties, and they are doing a fine job. your do great on the set of six feet under tho.
dude where have you been, lol.--six - good stuff.
HE'S BACK!!---EFV, so cool. you look to have very long and not fat legs. i hate you.
sooooo, who on SF qualifies? anyone wanna make a list?half perhaps?
i think everyone here would be shocked at the relatively small size of my wardrobe. and yet, i dont think i have many holes in it.as to shoes, i think i have 12 pairs of MC shoes i wear on the reg. more than enough for me. yes i want more.plus one!
friily, i think those are all fake. please send to me for authentication. make sure to fully insure your shipments btw.
TEAM MIX IT UP IN THE HOOOOOSE YA'LL!!!
Anyone else getting the vibe that Belli wants a 5140 really badly?
I feel that same way. It is just that sometimes I bemoan that I don't think I have a consistent defining thread throughout my style. I guess I don't bemoan it too much though, or else I would probably try to develop one. In the end of the day that I guess I just rather have variety. Horses for courses.
That is a fair description, even though it kind of paints a broad stroke. I guess tho that I am pretty into textures, that is kind of a thing. Goth-rabbi