or Connect

Posts by in stitches

How does a real life ninja handle the cold?
Last time he wore that SC with different color trou you suggested gray. He said he tried gray and did not like it. Now he is saying after another go he does like it. Kahpish?---Looks great, PoP.Clags, excellent tie to chair matching.Anden, great looking new SC.Shen, epic coat. Its a beaut.
I like this one. Shen would be an early favorite.---Congrats, Sander!
I need Whiplash to make itself available for streaming like now.
So you agree with me. Awesome!
I think for a single breasted jacket ideally the lapel should extend to halfway between where the lapel starts and your shoulder.
MP, that flowchart is awesome.Same here. Usually when I first think up the combination of things I want to wear together there's like 500 items/layers. By the time I'm done it's only two or three.
Nothing not to love, P.
New SF member and not sure where to find the answer you're looking for? Have a quick question that doesn't belong in a current thread? Welcome, you found the right place. Fellow iGent The Moral Squirrel is out and about pursuing sartorial proclivities in the wilderness so I shall fill in for this second installment of a weekly thread where new and old users alike can ask a quick question and get a solid answer. If a thread already exists that would be more helpful, we...
New SF member and not sure where to find the answer you're looking for? Have a quick question that doesn't belong in a current thread? Welcome, you found the right place. My boy Murl is out exploring new worlds, so I am filling in this week. This is the second installment of a weekly thread where new and old users alike can ask a quick question and get a solid answer. If a thread already exists that would be more helpful, we will point you in the right direction. The...