or Connect

Posts by in stitches

Dark brown suede Vass cap toes with medallionPolo suede GG cap toes with medallion (the ones you refer to)Mole suede GG loafersAlden unlined suede chukkas in chocolate brownLol. I cant say Rick Ross influences me all that much.
Good looking combo, Garry, though I would prefer a little less break on the trou. Pents dont seem to be draping as nice as they could.
Crusty and Sander playing hard-ball with the pin stripes and looking good doing it.
V nice zxc, but I wonder if more "standard" leather laced boots would have appealed more to me. Idk.
Suede shoes are best shoes.
Agree on advertising working especially well when informing me of a new item I like, which in turn usually reestablishes my interest in the brand as a whole.
I really just break it down to comfort. If it's warm enough to feel cozy in the winter I wear it and if it's light enough to feel cool in the summer I wear that. Don't really bother myself too much with the particulars.
Pretty much.
Mk & shugz! Now we're talking good sense! --- Veni - maybe not crazy versatile, but yay all the same.