or Connect

Posts by in stitches

Looks quite nice. The small nits I have, I have posted over by your MC x-post so as not to further disturb the peace here.
V v nice, SVB. I personally do not like those PSs. Too J Crew for me, but maybe thats just me, and Id like a flat fold like that to show the edges up top. With cuffs that size I think you could use a tad more length so they rest a smidge on your shoes, will help the drape. Also your tie should be tightened a bit, if only for the pic. Small nits though, overall quite nice.
Elf shoe discussion is silly. Every major maker makes a variety of lasts, some pointier than others. I happen to like some (but not all) of the more aggressive last.
Ill show you mine...
1. Hate is a strong word.2. Everyone should always trust my judgement.3. Agree with Clags. Vass/EG/JL/St. C/GG are all excellent. Pick the one that you like the most and will get the most use out of.
Way to blow up my spot, D. It really is the perfect dress watch.
Sweater plus shorts is a pretty classic look. Often very Ivy. On top of that, I dont think its uncommon for your legs to stay warmer than your torso, so its often a sensible combination as well.
Incoming. Deets next week.
Selling AE to fund Vass/EG = DO IT NOW
Oddly, despite the fact that I heartily agree with you about the issues, I think you could still call it a matter of taste. I think in today's pop culture, and if you were to have a look in GQ, I think the ultra tight look is still in favor with many. I don't like it at all though. Ymmv I guess.