or Connect

Posts by in stitches

Some luzar n00b.
Lies! Its in my closet!
I bought it even though it wasnt my size because its super dope.
Quality challenge, Garry.
Hey, guys. Just want to drop in and give a big thank you to Greg & Co. for fixing a small issue I had, and for doing so so quickly and competently. NMWA service is tip top all the time.
Thanks, MTM. Much appreciated.
I think its been 11 days since I posted, or thereabouts. Shameful, I know, but I have a lot going on right now. Working my way back tho.---Danke shein for the recap, A2!To answer your question, I would pay up to $5,000.01USD for any article of clothing or accessory, if it fit my specifications.Alternatively, Id probs pay 140 for a dress belt if I loved it and needed it. However, Ive never actually paid more than 40 or 50 bucks for a belt, and the one really awesome Farnese...
Hey dood. Justin, I don't think that tie works there. Actually, in that fit, I'd ditch the tie entirely and opt for a nice summer BD collar with great roll. I think that would be a perfect summer look.
Very strongly disagree. Its a matter of finding the right pieces for your build in the right size.
Long time no see, guys. Bt dubs, which one of you that works at Ervell found me on LinkedIn? Im quite intrigued.