or Connect

Posts by in stitches

To respond to your response to my my post, Clags, this is what I was getting at.Here is a collection of statements you have made in this thread, and I tried to include some surrounding statements with them so they dont come off as totally out of context.Now, I have never been to Korea, so I cant speak to what people there think in specific, and it seems pretty clear that things are very different when it comes to matters of clothing and perception. However, I can speak to...
ZOMG A SUIT!!! WHAT DO YOU THINK, YOU ARE THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OR SOMETHING!?? SUIT ALERT SUIT ALERT!!! SO OBVIOUS!!! Square is perfect here this time imo.
I size up a half size from F to U (lol). If the F is already snug you are almost surely going to need to size up a half size to the U last. Greg told me its pretty standard that people need a half size up from the F last to the U last.
@Benesyed, so I have been thinking about your fits, and the comment I made, and admittedly without looking back at your fits, this is the general impression I get. When I get to your fits, often times I see the top half and Im like, ok this is cool, and then I scroll down and the bottom half is just off. I never really thought about why until just now, and this is what occurs to me. A lot of your fits have a top half that is essentially structured in its vibe. Thick coat...
In 3 words. I love it.
U last is without question the best way to go on that shoe. Thats why Greg uses it for his stock on that shoe.My black shoe collection consists of:1. Black punch capped Carminas on the Simpson last.2. Black stitched toe G&Gs on the 06 last.3. Black DMs (These are actually in the works, not arrived yet. They are replacing the black DMs that Southwest lost )
They should be. All Rolex applied markers and hands are supposed to be gold. They are not the only manufacture to do that.Edit - tifosi beat me to it!
Hey guys, lets all simmer down and get back to posting weird pics again. Thanks.
Sorry to disrupt this heady conversation, but lol zipper penis.