or Connect

Posts by in stitches

At least you'll have plenty of horological company!Oh nice. What PAm would you be looking into?Over under on how many days before TC kops BLNR?Thanks for the invite, @$$hO@1Oh you.
Lol 1. Not my size. 2. Not boots. 3. Not allowed to post about ones own FS listings.
Aka - Clags Jaggof Prize
Lololol I thought you had posted those. Maybe you posted something similar before?Or maybe I have hacked your phone. You will never know.
For what, pray tell...7.5 inch wrist. But for me the straight mm size is not really telling. Case and lugs play a big part. A simple round 36mm case with thin lugs and no shoulders, like a Calatrava, feels small to me, but with the shoulders/lugs of the DJ it feels and looks fine for me. The largest I wore was my PAM112, at 44mm. Also looked and felt fine to me.
StyFo dream wief.
Elio, generally I would agree with you about the blackwatch pants, as I am usually not a fan at all of blackwatch pants, but I think that in Mossrocks pic they look excellent. Cox, I disagree. I think that Betel would in fact benefit from some softer shoulders. He is a pretty tall and broad guy and I think that he does not benefit much from the structured extended shoulders. Sure, he looks great, but I think it would be more flattering with softer shoulders.
PP residing in the upper echelons of the cool kid crowd.
One day I will own a pair of Trickers. I've wanted a pair for a long time, but for some reason I never get around to buying them. There's almost always something else that I want to have more. Weird.
Belli, keep the gold to sell the purple.