or Connect

Posts by in stitches

Perfect, sent it my way, please.Where was that pic taken btw?
Tracking says UPS brings my package to my city early yesterday AM but wont bring to my house until Monday. Y U CRUSH MY HEART UPS?! --- Murl, great chillaxed fit.
Garry, really good stuff your past 2 fits here.
I would not call that tie particularly casual, but I would say that brown shoes would have rounded out the ensemble better.
Who forced you into wearing a suit, Clags? Gimme their contact info so I can get them to pressure you more often.
Oh, I don't think he was anybody we knew of. I thought that was the point, whatever possible story he could've told was not going to make a difference at all in what Boyd was going to do.
Indeed.---DB looks good to me, Elio.
MF, from what I understand, even cuffed pants can have a back end that is longer than the front-end. However, I am pretty sure that it's really much more of a reality it when the pants are originally made that way.
Always in the hustle.jpeg
Even I have to keep people guessing from time to time. However, I will add, I know that there are phrases that I like that probably make other people want to barf. I think that's just the way of silly phrases. To me they mostly all fall in the live and let live category.