or Connect

Posts by Makoto Chan

The Leon looks nicer.
Actually it kinda sucks for the OP. If he were a white guy in Asia, he'd automatically have some status because he's exotic, he looks different. In Japan it's harder for a foreign Asian guy because people expect him to to be native and speak Japanese... until he opens his mouth, and looks like a retard who can't communicate. Maybe it's the same in China. If you're trying to compete with the rich Chinese men, then you've already lost. Women are into them because they're...
Bring them to a cobbler and ask!
This sounds weird. Why don't you keep a smaller wallet in your back pocket? Why are you carrying expensive accessories into the auto shop, and throwing greasy gloves into your leather bag? I don't know how to offer a suggestion because your needs are confusing.
Misogyny, racism, stupidity, it's all here in full display. If this is how you attract women, you're inevitably going to be disappointed (as will she).
Black knit is perhaps relatively more useful with a blue shirt than a white shirt, so you still have a little color. Black and white may be stark, depending on your complexion. But wear what works for you.
"Too fey?" Not sure what you mean by that. If you like the style, and you take care of the shoes, then you won't regret buying Meermins. A nice thing about suede is that cheaper suede doesn't look so bad compared to expensive suede. I think you should go for it.
Thanks to you all for dampening my enthusiasm for a tan cotton suit this summer. It's kinda a reach for me, and would probably be just as happy in a light grey fresco thing. I already have an airforce blue fresco suit for the summer, which I love.
You can do better mobile ads. This really tarnishes the forum. Looks like you've been infected by spam or something.
Opinions are like assholes and you'll find many of both here. But I don't think this is the ideal forum for your question. It sounds like your wife isn't impressed by your underwear. If you want to impress her, then you should change over to something new that you're comfortable with.