or Connect

Posts by Makoto Chan

Thanks to you all for dampening my enthusiasm for a tan cotton suit this summer. It's kinda a reach for me, and would probably be just as happy in a light grey fresco thing. I already have an airforce blue fresco suit for the summer, which I love.
You can do better mobile ads. This really tarnishes the forum. Looks like you've been infected by spam or something.
Opinions are like assholes and you'll find many of both here. But I don't think this is the ideal forum for your question. It sounds like your wife isn't impressed by your underwear. If you want to impress her, then you should change over to something new that you're comfortable with.
@bourbonbasted I did this recently with a belt off of eBay, and was warned that the scales made it somewhat tricky to do. Yet, a leather guy did it for me, and it worked. I didn't wear the belt for long... months later a scale flaked just a little around my waist, and then it got caught on something... and the fucker sticks out now, gets caught on belt loops. My negligence in not moisturizing the leather?
I just wanted to point out this excellent thread going on right now... but without breaking the streak of only first-time posters. http://www.styleforum.net/t/376021/help-identifying-this-sunglasses-wolf-of-wall-street-film-leonardo-dicaprio/0_100#post_6906312
Wonderful read.
It's hard for me to sort through the captions and bad photos... but overall, none of these look too bad to me. Ask someone at the store. Try trusting the salespeople, maybe?
If I'm not mistaken, working buttons used to be a sign of a custom suit, because their placement makes it impractical to adjust sleeve length. But recently, some makers of off-the-rack suits have been including them anyway. They might be a "sign" of a quality suit, but it's a broken sign that has nothing to do with the quality of a garment. Some men like to show off their working buttons by including one or several unbuttoned. Mine are (almost) always unbuttoned, because...
Cool! Thanks!
Bump?