or Connect

Posts by Makoto Chan

You don't want to "match exactly" but you're concerned about "some rule." If you're really concerned, spend another 3 dollars on another belt. Otherwise.... it's close enough.
Great advice here.
The correct answer is shoes. This is a fun idea, I'll think about it.
This matches my experience in every job where I've dressed a little better than the norm. You sorta give other other guys permission to care about how they look and dress, which a lot of guys appreciate!However, this touches on why I prefer a classic style and fit - something that's more trad/old-fashioned/conservative is easier for more people to "get" than something more fashionable and modern. Wearing a shorter jacket, for example, is more of a fashion "statement" and...
Those tiny wrinkles mean it's definitely not cordovan, unfortunately.
The tie might signal zero taste. If you're committed to it and you are asking for pocket square advice, why not wear white linen? Why are you put off by an "obvious" good choice? That said, it's your wedding and you can do what you want.
Blledblue, I don't personally hate horsebit loafers, but it's like you said here:They could be considered douchey by some, and those RL Marlows are a nice but quieter alternative. IMO they are hot shit, and I wish that link led to a pair in my size. But I'm not a consultant so my opinion maybe isn't what you're after.
This. Hot shit shoes that don't stand out to people who don't care about good shoes, but impress people who do.
If you have to ask, don't.
UNIQLO polos are great if you can get 'em.