or Connect

Posts by Makoto Chan

Undershirts keep me a little warmer in the winter, and they soak up the sweat instead of my shirt in the summer. I think it would be gross or uncomfortable to go without one, at least where I live. Where do you live, NAMOR? Do you spend most of your day with central and heating or air?
It an Asian thing, I guess. I was surprised when I came to Japan that many women carry the paper shopping bags from any nice brand as an extra handbag for their things. It's a nice way to recycle and (like so much else) another way to show off status. I'm not surprised at all that someone is selling fake versions of these bags. Fun fact: canvas tote bags from Dean & Deluca are very popular. Funny because it's just a deli (I think) and not a "luxury clothing brand."
Post-Christmas-shopping-frenzy bump
He's right. Now Lotuff and Clegg's website is titled "LOTUFF", and Frank Clegg has his own website. Maybe they had a falling out. What a shame.
That is very nice.
Thank you NORE. I'm glad to hear that someone else has had this issue! I want to learn how to fix this myself so I'll be sure to learn how to shank a button, and to use button thread.
How often do you button or unbutton a jacket throughout the day? Shouldn't you change it when you sit down? In that case, how often should I expect a button to last, because my middle button comes undone quite often. I paid three dollars for an alterationist to put it back on, and the button came loose after only two more wears! I do not do anything weird with my buttons, or carry a messenger bag or anything that would put crazy strain on my jacket. Thanks for your advice...
I won't be jealous! It's great to see such a nice and mostly new collection all together.
I'm searching for a solid silk twill necktie in olive. Does anyone know where I can find one? I hope I can buy it online. Even a stripe tie like this one would work: Sam Hober has a grenadine tie in the right color, I think. Thanks for your help!
Reev talked with an 8!