or Connect

Posts by Makoto Chan

haha
Wearing nice clothes doesn't make you any less of a tool. In fact sometimes you look more like a tool. Everybody knows this, right?
Jon, from the looks of it, your best bet is to head to the Boy's department at Brooks Brothers and see what fits you. I am sure your chest measurement is inaccurate. I have a 35" chest (technically off of most charts) and I have gotten a very good custom suit from from a Brooks MTM event. They can find a jacket with the right shoulders and chest and custom-make it to your length in the arms and the body. Try other places with boys' suits and jackets but you might not have...
QFT.Sounds like you care about the sentiment a lot more than the price. So why are you ranting and raving over a bad customer service experience? Just stop and smell the roses, man. Buy a new wallet and you'll feel better.
+1
If it's worth if for his client, then good on them both.
Nice laces!
Hey man, It seems like you're really upset. You bought something that was probably expensive, and definitely had a reputation you believed in, but the product didn't live up to your expectations. I don't think it's fair to call these "LIES." Did she state in the letter that the wallet is made entirely of leather? If so, you're right, that is a LIE! But I don't think that she did. Wasn't this a pretty polite letter? Mistakes happen. It sounds like they're replacing it,...
I have a pair of SWIMS, which I'm sure I'll be using more often in the coming rainy season. They do the job well. If you get a pair, I recommend buying the loudest, most contrasting color possible (bright red, yellow, orange). They look awkward when you try to blend them into your outfit with neutral colors.
Nah, they're not bad! Nice choice picking up a pair of less-formal, easier-to-lace bluchers.. On the same note as LeJouvre, a nice third pair would be those black wIngtips by AE. I think they're the same price as Park Avenues and try occasionally are on sale for around $300.