or Connect

Posts by Makoto Chan

You should start a blog! No what I mean to say is thanks for taking the time to think about this and write it down for the benefit of others. I don't suppose this would fit very well on either of your blogs, so it's very good of you to write it here.
The Armoury carries some very nice sleek, tan Carmina loafers.
Haha... That's exactly what I'm looking for. I hope you don't mind if I interrupt your conversation with a question. Would APC Petit Standards fit that bill, for a skinny guy (31 waist)? I feel like if my non-thin friends can wear New Standards, then they'll probably end up baggy for me. But maybe I'm wrong...
Hi everyone, I visited Peter Lee last autumn to buy a suit and a blazer. Now that the weather is getting warmer, I want to order a couple of jackets (without visiting in person). I plan on emailing him these questions, but I thought it would be good to hear the opinion of experienced customers in case these are unreasonable requests. I wouldn't want to accidentally pressure him to make the impossible, (or something ugly or weird!) 1) I feel like the sleeves are a little...
My thoughts exactly. I get the feeling he's buying things because they're "a great deal" and he wants a big collection. I think it'd be way more stylish to have spent the same amount of money on fewer shoes. Im not saying that's too many shoes he has, but I doubt he gets to wear them enough to enjoy them. Just my 2 cents.
This stuff is hard to compare...
Obviously you would need to soak the tag in alcohol and then scrub it clean. So somehow you have to suspend the garment above the cup of alcohol, let the tag hang into the cup of alcohol and then soak it there overnight. Scrub it. If it doesn't work, try a different solvent!
I just received the AS pebblegrain chukka boots. They are beautiful! And in perfect condition, really. I'm usually a size 10 and these fit just right. Thanks again.
IMO, You have a lot of ties, some are great, some are versatile, some are not, some are very gly. You might not have an opinion about which are the very best or worst, but surely you have an idea of the scale. Have some fun and just throw out half of them, and then live with the rest. This exercise is too laborious. That said, re: the last post, I'll try to be aggressive: XOOXX OXXOX XOXXX XX0XX
That was awesome.