or Connect

Posts by Makoto Chan

FWIW, I find that Bass Weejuns (in the medium or D size) are a bit narow.
My BB Milanos are more golden then beige, and not so dark. Can't name the color because I bought them in the store. However, I just took a look at the website, and I think what I have is probably "British Tan." Thanks for pointing me to Sid Mashburn and Epaulet. I'll check 'em out!
Chill out.
I am a real skinny guy, and I don't find my BB Milanos especially slim. I prefer cut on my Gap Tailored Slim Fit chinos. The rise isn't much higher though. So, I suppose no one makes slim chinos that sit on the natural waist. Is this just a matter of fashion, or is the kind of proportion that can never look good? :serious questions:
For the love of God, don't wear a pocket square. Wear the suit as though it were a normal interview courtesy, but you will really look like you're tying too hard if you wear the pocket square. You want the job, you know the office culture won't punish you for wearing one later, but don't risk looking like you're flaunting your vanity at your first introduction.
I've got a pair, but it's my only pair of Aldens. I usually wear a 10D, but thes are a 9.5 and fit... just a little bit snug. Anyone else have any input?
Oh, I see: Sacramento, CA. Isn't the weather pretty moderate and nice there? Not too humid, and not too cold? If that's the case, then I can see not wearing an undershirt. But you live in a pretty nice area!
Undershirts keep me a little warmer in the winter, and they soak up the sweat instead of my shirt in the summer. I think it would be gross or uncomfortable to go without one, at least where I live. Where do you live, NAMOR? Do you spend most of your day with central and heating or air?
It an Asian thing, I guess. I was surprised when I came to Japan that many women carry the paper shopping bags from any nice brand as an extra handbag for their things. It's a nice way to recycle and (like so much else) another way to show off status. I'm not surprised at all that someone is selling fake versions of these bags. Fun fact: canvas tote bags from Dean & Deluca are very popular. Funny because it's just a deli (I think) and not a "luxury clothing brand."
Post-Christmas-shopping-frenzy bump